X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
    Welcome to the asylum, new members
    Seconded (both the welcome and the asylum parts hehe)

Hope all you new people have fun here. And all the 8 legged monsters () really are harmless, if you ignore them...

Cya around!
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Hey all, I'm new here. Stargate SG-1 is my all time favorite show, so I'll probably be posting here alot. Nice to see there are lots of people here. Well, TTYL.

Comment

Originally posted by knw257
        Hey all, I'm new here. Stargate SG-1 is my all time favorite show, so I'll probably be posting here alot. Nice to see there are lots of people here. Well, TTYL.
        Welcome to the Forum. And isn't Stargate SG-1 everyone's all time favorite show?

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
          Welcome to the Forum. And isn't Stargate SG-1 everyone's all time favorite show?
          It's way too hard to pick an all-time favourite show.....it's a co-all-time-favourite show.

Comment

Originally posted by knw257
            Welcome to the forum knw257 Hope you enjoy it here

Stargate should e everybodies all time favourite show
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Hello, Welcome, Com-traya and Aloha....

Actually, I think Stargate is probably my all time favourite show.

I have grown-up with it! *has an odd feeling* ooh! interesting that.

I've seen quite a few shows, programmes and nothing has captivated me enough to constantly be watching it and register on a forum to talk about it!
              Last edited by jazz!; 06 January 2006, 04:14 PM.
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here/

Stargate is certainly my all time favourite sci-fi show, and my 3rd all-time favourite (a close 3rd*). For now however, my all time favourite is split between Scrubs, and Lost (which i don't count as sci-fi ... in fact i think its all there itself , which is probably why i like it so much)

*for this thread, i'm just thinking of SG-1 and Atlantis as one 'show'
                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

welcome to the forum but this thread doesn't belong in here I think you best check out the General's office section since you are a newbie on GateWorld.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Why hello!

My name is Viva, I'm a 21yr old Stargate fan who's favorite film is in fact Stargate, and I was absolutley THRILLED when I heard they were making a series all those years ago.

I don't know why it has taken my so long to become a memeber here, I have used the omnipedia here forever. Actually, it's probably the fact that I recently invested in the first season on DVD, and plan to buy the rest...yay! So it has renewed my interest considerably.

Hope to have a fun time here!
                    "In the middle of my back-swing!!!"

Comment

hi, i am new to the forum, just dropped in to say hi and that it's about time they figured out a way to bring back jr,
                      i live in the rhondda valley wales so most of you have most probably seen all of season 9 (very jealous), i really love the show and hope that it continues on for some time to come so best wishes to all, bacardioriginal
                      Last edited by bacardioriginal; 19 January 2006, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Jr is dead, end of. As for the idea of this thread, the new member thread is over in the Off Topic thread. Otherwise, hi welcome to the forum
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

*waves*

Hi! I'm new. Umm, I guess this is the part where I introduce myself, right? Well, I've been a Stargate fan since the movie. I've watced SG1 since the very beginning, same goes for Atlantis. Honestly, throughout my entire sci-fi obsession, Stargate has always been the main sci-fi for me....and considering I've been watching it since I was 9 I guess you can say that it's meant a lot to me.

Umm, I guess that's really it. I'll spare you the favorite character thing...since my username makes it fairly obvious.

Comment

I am so new it is pathetic. I have never done this forum thing before and thought it would give me some support with my SG1 habit I have developed. Problem is, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO, I don't even know if I'll be able to get this posted right for anyone to read. I also am afraid I'll get in trouble for doing a new post.....I'm so confused........If this doesn't work for me, I will be be forced to remain content with looking and not interacting.

Comment

Congrats on posting properly. And welcome to GW. Hope you enjoy your stay. I'll watch for ya out there.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Close your eyes, hold your breath and jump in, the waters fine.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X