Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am new here and new to the Stargate series.
    Since I never was able to watch (never had the right TV-Programm until now ), I only know a couple of old episodes and most of the 8th season.
    Its sad that I missed the old things and discover this new world at the beginning of a greater change, but I am looking forward to get the chance to watch all the old things and also looking forward to the next episodes.
    That's all folks.

Comment

Hi, just wanted to say hello. I'm from Canada, and I've been hooked on Stargate since the movie came out. I've seen every ep up to date for SG1 and Atlantis. My roomates think I'm absolutely nuts for loving the shows so much, but I guess that's what you get when you live with a Psych major.

Comment

ey, like you see i'm new on the forum, i come from Amsterdam, the Netherlands i'm a fan of stargate for 2 years or so, have all the dvd's and i'm currentley following the new seasons of sg-1 and sga.

Comment

I just wanted to post thread to tell you all that I really love the site so far. I think it is awesome. I have always had a passion for sci-fi and this site does an excellent job feeding my need

Comment

Originally posted by ToddH4UL
            I just wanted to post thread to tell you all that I really love the site so far. I think it is awesome. I have always had a passion for sci-fi and this site does an excellent job feeding my need
            Welcome newbie. Enjoy! But don't forget to check existing threads using search function before starting threads. Some people round here'll jump down your throat for duplicating threads. It's like one of the seven deadly Gateworld sins. Hmm, wonder if there's a thread for that...????!!!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
              Welcome newbie. Enjoy! But don't forget to check existing threads using search function before starting threads. Some people round here'll jump down your throat for duplicating threads. It's like one of the seven deadly Gateworld sins. Hmm, wonder if there's a thread for that...????!!!
              Thanks for the warning! I was wondering what happened to my thread. I'll try to be more careful in the future.

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Hiya Peeps!

New to the site, enjoying my tour so far, been hooked on stargate since the origional movie, love the daniel character, thats because i'm an egypt buff, but also because he's soo darn gorgeous,i've done a few egyptology courses, i also do alternative therapies for horses when not working at the stables (i'm a dressage yard groom)
                Looking forward to future threads, see ya round,
                equineholisticcare.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

All life is but a wandering to find home.

Comment

Hi! im new here and i have been watching stargate for 7 years now and iwas so bummed when they cancelled the show here in finland after five seasons(dvds are great) i just wanna say this is a great site keep up the good work
                  S.O.A.D will save rock`n roll!

Comment

Originally posted by mursuka
                    Hi! im new here and i have been watching stargate for 7 years now and iwas so bummed when they cancelled the show here in finland after five seasons(dvds are great) i just wanna say this is a great site keep up the good work
                    Good to have a new member

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                      Well there is a good reason for that, it is annoying and it makes more work for the Mods (like they don't have enough) and ties up unnecessary GW resources (bandwidth etc...)

Welcome new members/lurkers to GateWorld...it's mostly harmless.

Comment

Been lurking for a while, and I guess I finally got spurred into posting something...

I'm... well, do I say I'm 19? I'm 20 in exactly 2 weeks' time, though. (I'm not looking forward to it!) British, huge Atlantis fan, casual SG-1 watcher (way behind), love Firefly (but have never seen all of it)... I'm thoroughly spoiled for Atlantis and so far behind with SG-1 that it really doesn't upset me if I'm spoiled... I don't have SciFi. *grimaces* I'm a Philosophy major, perpetually sick and very, very excited about my first con coming up... LFCC in July!

What else? Oh, uhm, I'm female (if the name and avatar didn't give that away), prefer women and don't have a home internet connection, so won't always be around...

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread.

Hi, I am pretty new, just joined about two weeks ago. Been lurking for a while. I've already been given green and red and been modded for an innocent mistake, so I guess I'm pretty well broken in. I love SG-1 and Atlantis. I also love ST:TOS and TNG and I think Babylon 5 is the best series ever. I do Stargate discussion panels at the local SciFi convention every year in May. We also did a Stargate Jeopardy game last year. That was a lot of fun. If you want to see my face, go over to the "post a picture" thread.

That's all, signing out for now.
                          Shallow are the Ori!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello folks,

I'm Freyja and I'm half a Wraith and half a human (looks quite strange I know). I was an experiment of the Wraiths, but now I'm fighting for the other side: Atlantis.

Well, in real life I'm a pupil from Germany. My English isn't the best and I hope I can get it better on this board. I love writing FanFiction (btw: Need Beta-Reader!!) and I'm a great fan of Stargate Atlantis. Of SG-1 I only have seen Season 8 and a very few episodes of the other seasons.

Well, I hope I'll feel good in here

Greetings
                            Freyja

Comment

Hello everybody

I'm new here (obviously!). My name is Lucie, I'm French and I'm a huge Stargate fan, even if now I prefer Atlantis!
                              I've come here for a long time before finally deciding to register!
                              I can't wait to talk with you all and I hope everything will be ok!

Oh and I'm a huge Jack/Sam and John/Elizabeth shipper

See ya
                              Lucie

Comment

Hello to everyone!
                                I'm not aware of a introduction thread, so i thought i'd make my own.
                                Names Stu, and i live in the UK I've been readin the forums for a while so i thought i'd sign up. Soon to be getting my stargate tattoo. The earth glyph, as soon as its done i'll take a picture.

Anyone wants to know anything feel free to message me

Stu
                                Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                                MSN: [email protected]
                                feel free to add me on either

Comment

Working...
                                X