Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say WELCOME to all the newbies! I know I always like being welcomed

Oh and stargatejo, another Kansan! hehe, welcome

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
    "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
    www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Originally posted by darkside
      Thanks , is everyone as nice on here
      Not really but most people are

Most people dont reply because most members dont come into this thread
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I'm just getting the hang of the boards too but everyone here is usually very helpful

Comment

Okay, I tried to post this earlier, so I apologize if it shows up twice!

This is my first day as a forum member, although I've been a Gateworld reader for three years. My dh introduced me to Stargate SG-1 about 4 years ago, and now I drive him crazy with my obsession!

My favorite episodes are 2010, Unnatural Selection, Grace, Divide and Conquer, Crystal Skull, and Threads. I love to read J/S fanfiction. I enjoy all the characters on SG-1, past and present, and although I really miss Jack, I love Ben Browder, so I'm excited about the second half of season 9.

My non-stargate hobbies are reading any kind of fiction and watching and reading about baseball. Some of my favorite sf authors are Connie Willis, Sheri S. Tepper, and Jasper Fforde.

I grew up in British Columbia, so watching SG-1 and Atlantis make me homesick for my country. I live in Colorado now - although about 6 hours away from the real Cheyenne Mountain!

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction - I don't know how to do a cool signature or anything yet, so feel free to give me pointers!

Diamondmine

Comment

Welcome - whats a dh?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Welcome - whats a dh?

Thanks for the welcome Qasim! It's a "dear husband" (or whatever adjective you choose that start's with "d", an abbreviation sometimes used on the parenting board on AOL).

Comment

OK in terms of a signature get an account at www.photobucket.com upload your pic

Then click on Quick links --> edit signature at the top of the forum page and copy/paste the Img link into the sig box click save and your done
                love Torri

Comment

Hi Guys just thought I'd say hello

I'm a massive fan of both stargate and stargate atlantis!
                  I love reading fanfic gen shipper and slash basicly anything thats stargate related. By the way before you ask I'm obsessed with stargate and I'm also a fan of the dead zone.

I'm gutted that rda has quit stargate but hope his happy with it all.
                  for all your template and logo needs visit www.mkarena.com

Comment

cool and Welcome to the forums but this thread will soon be moved to the off-topic part just read around in the off-topic part and u will learn all u need to know
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey there!

Welcome to GateWorld...it's truely a great place to be!

Your thread will get moved to off-topic chat in a wee while so just head there!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

cool thanks for the tips!

Comment

Hiya, welcome to the forum!
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Welcome to the forum...its the best stargate forum anywhere on the internet
                            Dont forget to post allot to share your opinions and views about topics
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I know it's one of the best I usually use this site to find the most up to date news and I think it was one of the first sites I came across when I first got my comp 4 yr ago but I only just got around to checking out the forum (took me long enough) glad I did too.

I'll try with posting as much as possible well when I'm not being nosy reading fanfic :-)

Comment

Hey eoin I love your banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X