Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cpt Larraq: ah, in the US, it aired Nov. 14 I think. It's different, and really cool. OK, I'll stop teasing lol

mekafan: nah, "ies" goes at the end of "Trek" for Star Trek fans. We're gaters. Like the really big lizard. lol
    Where do you live? Here they just show reruns once a day except mondays (4 old ones), and fridays (1 old one, 1 new one and Atlantis).
    And yes, I see what you mean about how you like the show. This is almost excactly why I like it. There's also the goa'uld. I have a thing for power hungry, evil, godly aliens. Welcome to the community.

crazy-kitty: Welcome to Gateworld, Katie! Nice to meet you. I wish I had the dvd's, but my parents would end up shooting themselves. lol. This will help you learn to use the forums.

Meatrock Sam: lol, I made my mom jump once when she changed the channel. Welcome to Gateworld. OH GOODIE! Its on today.

Dr Worm: Welcome! I was hooked when the movie came. I new they'd make a series when Jack said they'd see Daniel again. I didnt discover the series though until it was on Season 4 (I think). But I forgot the channel and couldn't find it again until it started airing on Sci-Fi (USA). I haven't missed an episode since.
    Enjoy!
    Yo no sé.

Comment

Hi everyone!

This is my 2nd post here, which I thought I'd use to introduce myself. I started watching SG in early season 1 (though I missed the premier) and was quite a fan of it... I watched it on a local network, which was fine at that point, but then the schedualling for the eps became erratic and I couldn't follow the storyline. One week they were on at 7 pm on sat, the next at 2 pm on sat, the next at 9:30 on sun. So basically I stopped watching for several years, until early season 6. In the last episodes I'd seen, I think they were dealing with the Re'tu. I got back into SG when we finally got cable and was immediately hooked again. Been watching it ever since, and I'm a huge fan of SGA.

My primary side-occupation while going through highschool is as a 3D graphics artist. In late summer last year, a few weeks after SGA's premier, I decided to model the Atlantis Stargate, using the large desktop image at scifi.com as a reference, as well as the premier episodes (I always record this stuff). So far this is what I've come up with:
      http://img205.exs.cx/img205/8808/atl...erend081xm.jpg
      http://img227.exs.cx/img227/7239/atl...erend078qf.jpg
      There's still a lot of detail work I want to do on the ring later on, but this was as far as I got at the time. I used it for a short movie I made in vid. production and I'm currently modifying it into a game version for a mod I'm working on.

So that's me!! To catch up on all the eps I missed, I watch all the reruns on SG-Monday and every day @ 5. So far I've caught up with most of the stuff that happens, still need to see more of the NID eps though...

See ya all around!
      ~Draco Astreus

Comment

whoa! cool! Those pics are awesome. Welcome to Gateworld. Those pics are so cool! I'm not in high school until next year. The school has an IT class which I'm gonna take. Hopefully, I'll learn to do stuff like that. I'm sure you can make some really cool sigs and wall papers with that.
        Yo no sé.

Comment

Hi everybody. My name is Ruby. I love Stargate SG1. I'm a little behind with the episodes. Currently I'm watching season 2 on Stargate Mondays. I loved it since the first episode. Now I don't miss one. I think SG1 is great it lives up to the movie. I only have three favorite tv shows and SG1 is one of them. This show just blows my mind everytime and it's very funny. The cast it's perfect. The show it's just amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by RubyRed
            Hi everybody. My name is Ruby. I love Stargate SG1. I'm a little behind with the episodes. Currently I'm watching season 2 on Stargate Mondays. I loved it since the first episode. Now I don't miss one. I think SG1 is great it lives up to the movie. I only have three favorite tv shows and SG1 is one of them. This show just blows my mind everytime and it's very funny. The cast it's perfect. The show it's just amazing.
            Welcome RubyRed!

Have fun here at GateWorld!
            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Spiko
              whoa! cool! Those pics are awesome. Welcome to Gateworld. Those pics are so cool! I'm not in high school until next year. The school has an IT class which I'm gonna take. Hopefully, I'll learn to do stuff like that. I'm sure you can make some really cool sigs and wall papers with that.
              Hehe glad you like it!! I could see about makin a sig with it... See one problem right now is that I don't have the bottom glyphs. I've seen some things with them floating around but I'm not entirely sure they're accurate, as I don't know how they got them. If I can get ones that I'm sure are accurate that'd be awesome!
              ~Draco Astreus

Comment

Hi everybody!

I just registered and looked for the introducing-thread and here it is.
                About two years ago I watched my first Stargate SG1 episode with my friend. Since then I've watched every episode of the first seven seasons and they are simply great. Well, at least most of them.
                Other shows I like are Star Trek (esp. The Next Generation), Charmed and one or two others.
                I haven't read much on this forum, yet, but I hope it'll be fun here. I am looking forward to posting and reading and I am curious about the new SG1-episodes and Atlantis, which I have'nt seen for now.

@ Draco Astreus: These pictures are really good!!!
                Why be difficult?
                Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Welcome Desl!

Good job on finding this thread... I know it took me a long time to find it.

Have fun here at GateWorld!
                  Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I'm new, but I go to this website a lot. By the way the Scifi.com BB doesn't work anymore.
                    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

There's a "Welcome Newbie"-threads.

Always glad to have a new newbie to pick on :O

Hope you like your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                        I'm new, but I go to this website a lot. By the way the Scifi.com BB doesn't work anymore.

Greetings young one, welcome to the light. There are a lot of friendly people here at the boards, of course there are some not so nice as well. Enjoy yourself and watch your step!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                          There's a "Welcome Newbie"-threads.
                          Here's the link:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=359

By the way, welcome to the Forum.
                          Rocky

Comment

Heh, this lil "hi" message was sorta...cute...for a lack of a better term. Welcome whoever you are.

Comment

Welcome. I was just at the SciFi.com board and it seems to work just fine...but GateWorld is way better!

FYI: If you just want to chat and say "hi" you should post in the "offworld" section. That's where non-Stargate topics are posted.
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I just wanted to post saying that I am new here to the Gateworld Forum. I love SG1 and Atlantis. I also love Farscape. Oh yeah, I also love Harry Potter. Anyway, hope to see you all around. Peace out. By the way, I love Daniel and Maj. Sheppard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X