This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to all the recent new-comers!

Ernest of Tantalus, Atlantis hasn't aired on any of the non-digital channels yet, but it does play on the Rogers Movie Network. In fact, it's further along in Canada than it is in the US...

Have fun at GateWorld everyone!
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hey All

I'm new! a newb ...

I'm 22 from england ... watched stargate for the last couple of years and love it ... luckily skyone are showing classic sg1 everyday ... i still remember seeing the movie at the cinema when it first came out ...

In my spare time when i'm not watching stargate ... I drive my speedy car ... run my large format printing company ... also work in IT ... and i do a lot of landscape photography and sell my images on canvas ... the thing i love about doing landscapes is explorering the countryside, and using cool gadgets like my gps to get me un-lost

heres a recent landscape i like ...

next thing i want to do is produce some stargate / star trek digital art ... any buyers?

Comment

Hi!!

I'm a new member in here - got registered yesteday!

I'm from Denmark, so my english is not (far from) perfect!! But I'm trying! Because there are very few fans here in DK (I have only finded one webside about Stargate on Danish yet!!), and then I can also learn some more english!!

But I have only seen season 3, 4 and 5, because I didn't know about it before I saw an episode in the TV, and thought it looked good and saw every episode after, but that was in the end of season 2 and they stoped it after season 5!! But they have promised to start it up again here in the spring, so I just hope they will send all of them (there are so far!). But, I have been a huge fans since I saw the first episode (about a year ago) and know what happens in almost all the episodes!!

hhmm, what els!? I'm 16 years old! Starting in gymnasium after the summerholiday (now I'm in 10. class) (do you have gymnasium? or know what it is?).

Zika

P.S. I hope my english is not too bad!!
        Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

hi i just registered to day
          im from kirkcaldy
          age is 17
          love SG1 and SGA
          and im in last year at school

Comment

Hey guys, i'm new here just registered like 2 seconds ago.. i'm 16 years old (a junior in high school) and i live in new jersey... uh i really like sga and after sga started i've been tryign to watch as many sg-1 episodes as i possibly can and i love both shows.

Comment

Welcome to all the New Members.
              Rocky

Comment

Welcome StarGate-SAS1, Zika, .hack, and Amped!

Have fun here at GateWorld!
                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

i have been a member here for a month or so and had to come out of delurkedom because of the MS and BB thunk boards

I was a reluctant gater watching it only when my brother forced me to...but now i love the show (shhh dont tell him that)

Im a seventeen year old senior (yea baby!!!) That cant wait to graduate.
                  I live in Maryland during the school year, and i live in the Netherlands during my vacation times (summer and winter breaks)

Umm i think that is all you need to know bout me!

I love chatting with people so feel free to IM me on my screen name whenever you get a chance!

Liz
                  das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

i'm not new to the site, but new to the forums..
                    my name is angela, from indiana, and will be turning 28 in less than a month.
                    i'm a huge fan of all scifi, and especially trek & the stargates.

and i just started my own website for all scifi/fantasy news & reviews of movies, tv, & books!
                    For SciFi news, reviews, and discussion check out:www.scifichick.com

Comment

hi every one, im new. im originally from Gaters, but it seems to be down right now
                      anyway, just wanted to say HI!

Thanks Ellymelly for dis awesome sig!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

There's a FAQ here, and this forum's pretty easy to navigate... so go, read, post, have fun!

Madeleine

Comment

thanks! the layouts like gaters, so im sure ill be right.

Thanks Ellymelly for dis awesome sig!

Comment

Hi

I have just joined today. I have only just become interested in Stargate. I watched a couple of episodes of Season 1 on DVD and I becam ehooked instantly, can't believe I never watched this before now.

Kind Regards

Comment

I can't think of anything remotely original to say and am prone to waffling if I'm not careful (apologies for that in advance) so I'll just keep it short and say that I'm happy to be here at long last, I love SG-1, I'm endlessly impressed with Gateworld and I think I've lurked around here long enough so here goes.

Gate-shaped cookie, anyone? ^_^

Comment

Hello everyone. Long time lurker, first post. Just wanted to first off congratulate the staff of this site and forum. It is fantastic and I look forward to participating in some of the discussions.

~Eileen

Comment

Working...
                                X