Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Chloe too. (There are quite a few here that do.)

Comment

Hi,

I'm joaniexjony and I'm a whumper, especially of a certain Lt Colonel John Sheppard. My fav espisodes were 'Common Ground', 'The Defiant One' and 'Doppleganger'. I have written a few stories on FF but I only found out about this forum recently. I am looking forward to meeting up with you on line, and thanks already for the info on Joe's new film. I am so excited it's a Syfy movie...sweet!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcomes to all the newbies....*waves hi* And if any of you think you can fill the shoes of any of your fav characters in a genuine continuation of Stargate via a RPG, please have look here

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
          I like Chloe too. (There are quite a few here that do.)
          whats your favorite episode from season 1?mine is the episode Light.one of the darkest episodes in season 1 in my opinion...

Comment

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello.

Comment

Hello, I'm Playtime20.

My real name is Christopher, I'm from Bolivar,Missouri. I been into Stargate since 2007 and my Favorite Characters are Sheppard and Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Freeman View Post
                Just thought I'd drop in and say hello.
                OH, a Doctor huh, Can you take a look at this knee of mine .................... Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself here
                Originally posted by Playtime20 View Post
                Hello, I'm Playtime20.

My real name is Christopher, I'm from Bolivar,Missouri. I been into Stargate since 2007 and my Favorite Characters are Sheppard and Todd
                Well someone has a fun name. Welcome to the forum keep your hands inside the gate and get ready for the ride of a lifetime
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks

let the fun begin

Comment

Hello. My name is Kona. I loved the original Star Gate Movie and watch the series when I am able to. I do not know as much as a lot of you but I love the Wraith and actually play a Wraith Queen on another site.

Playtime brought me over here with him. I love to RP and do so on a number of sites. Mostly on a site that follows Battlestar Galactica. I wear Six for my Avatar and love role playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kona View Post
                      Hello. My name is Kona.

Playtime brought me over here with him.
                      Hello Kona Looks like Playtime already has friends, even though he had to bring his own
                      Leave your sanity at the gate and come on in . Want a Cookie?
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome new members I come here from time to time to clean the sanity off the gate and sweep up the cookie crumbs.
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey all!

I'm SiNz. I'm from Aussieland. Been watching the Stargate series since it's launch and been addicted ever since

Counting down the days for the new SGU eps!!

Comment

Originally posted by SiNz View Post
                            Hey all!

I'm SiNz. I'm from Aussieland. Been watching the Stargate series since it's launch and been addicted ever since

Counting down the days for the new SGU eps!!
                            Welcome SINz. Watch out for those monkeys over there.
                            And you'll find more people from the OZ land here.

Now leave you're sanity over at the gate and go have fun!
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Welcome SINz. Watch out for those monkeys over there.
                              And you'll find more people from the OZ land here.

Now leave you're sanity over at the gate and go have fun!
                              Hahah will do!

Sanity? What's this?

Comment

Originally posted by SiNz View Post
                                Sanity? What's this?
                                You'll fit in just fine
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X