Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlbot is into denial....but it really is her fault..sneaky robot *walks away mumbling, waiting for stomping foot*
    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
      Have fun, and watch out for those cookies They may or may not have side effects.
      And no matter what they say. It's not my fault
      *sigh* GB poisoned my cookies again.

Here are some new ones:
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
        Girlbot is into denial....but it really is her fault..sneaky robot *walks away mumbling, waiting for stomping foot*

I wouldn't want to disappoint you

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        *sigh* GB poisoned my cookies again.

Here are some new ones:
        [/IMG]
        Excuse me, but it was MT who started the poisoned cookies, not me, once again I am maligned for trying to warn the newbies.

SKY.....jper's being mean to me
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Excuse me, but it was MT who started the poisoned cookies, not me, once again I am maligned for trying to warn the newbies.

Oh, you poor thing, here, have a cookie.

Comment

[i
            your a robot kick his ass
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              your a robot kick his ass
              Yeah right, sure... she's a robot, but she starts crying and gets all emotional if I tease her a little bit. Sounds more like one of those horrible TSCC Jameron fanfics with a suddenly-overly-human Cameron. Yuk!

Comment

Hi all! I'm new here. I'm Chad from Texas. Been a fan since I saw a rerun of the episode "Tangent", back in probably '02 or '03. Outside of the movie I had not seen any Stargate. I then started watching SG-1 season 7 when it was new. Been watching ever since.
                sigpic
                Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
                Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

Lol, thanks for the warning, GB! And thankies for the untainted cookies, Jper! *tentatively takes one or two...or three*

Comment

Originally posted by chaddergate View Post
                    Hi all! I'm new here. I'm Chad from Texas. Been a fan since I saw a rerun of the episode "Tangent", back in probably '02 or '03. Outside of the movie I had not seen any Stargate. I then started watching SG-1 season 7 when it was new. Been watching ever since.
                    Hi there Chad from Texas.

There are still some of those chocolat chip cookies left:

Enjoy your cookie, make sure you've left your sanity at the gate, watch out for the flying monkeys and don't hesitate to ask if you have a question about the forums/stargate.

Now have fun exploring the forums! Happy posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsybright View Post
                      Lol, thanks for the warning, GB! And thankies for the untainted cookies, Jper! *tentatively takes one or two...or three*
                      Your welcome If a rash occurs with those cookies, blame jper

Yeah right, sure... she's a robot, but she starts crying and gets all emotional if I tease her a little bit. Sounds more like one of those horrible TSCC Jameron fanfics with a suddenly-overly-human Cameron. Yuk!
                      I have learned many things form earth females. Usually the crying thing is supposed to work, except for those few heartless males that still exist on this planet. You know who you are jper
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chaddergate View Post
                        welcome to the forum, keep you hands inside the gate, and watch out for fiendish thingys
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsybright View Post
                          Don't worry, GB nor anyone else touched those.

Your welcome If a rash occurs with those cookies, blame jper
                          *sigh* No confidence. Always spreading paranoia...

I have learned many things form earth females. Usually the crying thing is supposed to work, except for those few heartless males that still exist on this planet. You know who you are jper
                          Yes, I am Jasper, Jper the amazing.

Comment

Hi there Chad from Texas.

Enjoy your cookie, make sure you've left your sanity at the gate, watch out for the flying monkeys and don't hesitate to ask if you have a question about the forums/stargate.

Now have fun exploring the forums! Happy posting.
                            Thanks!!

Originally posted by Girlbot
                            welcome to the forum, keep you hands inside the gate, and watch out for fiendish thingys
                            I will definately watch out
                            sigpic
                            Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
                            Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

Hi, *waves* I'm PH from the Cantina.. and I heard something about cookies?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                Hi, *waves* I'm PH from the Cantina.. and I heard something about cookies?
                                Yes, there are more cookies over there a few posts above this one. I heard something about magic green beans?

Comment

Working...
                                X