X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winry View Post
    Hi GW!

Glad to finally be here. I have become a large SG fan over the last few years, after watching the whole of SG-1 and SGA through. Absolutely love both series and am soon to watch them all through again!

Favourite character would probably have to be Sam, but of course Daniel Jackson is also somewhat of a fav (and Rodney!).

Recently went to the London Film and Comic Con and met Ben Browder and David Nykl - it was awesome! (I was also cosplaying as Rikku from Final Fantasy X so that made it interesting!)

So yea. Nice to meet you all
    Welcome to the forum, Glad you could finally make it Have fun
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
      Hi! I got to Stargate because a friend highly recommended the SG1 series about a year and a half ago, so I purchased the entire 10 seasons and began watching with my wife. We got hooked and finished that up in about a year. We then purchased the SGA series on DVD and our currently in season 3, having just finished Sunday. Very great episode but very sad too. Have not seen SGU at all, but probably will do the same - purchase the seasons on DVD and watch from there.

I guess you could say I'm a late Sci-Fi bloomer. I also purchased on DVD, the entire 9 seasons of X-Files and the entire 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica. I love them all.

I just found this place by accident. I wanted to know more about Carson's departure and I was linked to this web site. I find this site rather daunting by its magnitude. Hopefully, I can find meaningful Sc-Fi discussion and other related topics. Thanks for having me.

TM
      You are most welcome to join in. Take your time and look around lots of things to do. Have fun
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

green all around
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

How big is this place? I need a guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Durog View Post
            Welcome to the forum. Leave your sanity at the gate and follow the yellow brick road. You'll find your way. But watchout for Flying Monkeys, and cookies
            Sig by The Carpenter
            sigpic

Comment

When in doubt, hit the "New Posts" button.

Btw, welcome.

Comment

Welcome, you get a newbie green from me, enjoy the forum!
                sigpic

Comment

hellos! i'm all shiney and new here. for some reason it never dawned on me to join this forum until now.

i first started watching SGA a few years ago because "that awesome guy from Cube is in it so it can't be all bad"....a Sci-Fi channel marathon later and I was hooked. my favorite characters are Michael, McKay, and Shep. i'm especially a fan of the whole mcshep interaction....but who isn't.

i didn't move from SG-1 fandom to Atlantis, like most ppl seem to have done. oddly i'm actually not a SG-1 fan at all. i don't hate it. i even loved the James Spader movie when I saw it ages ago...but the series is just "meh" to me, don't ask me why.

SGA is now my favorite fandom, next to Star Trek:TNG, which I grew up with. I also love LEXX, which not many ppl seem to know or care about sadly, as well as Star Trek: Enterprise which some ppl downright hate lol. And since I'm a sci-fi nerd in general, naturally I'm a fan of X-Files, Farscape, Lost, Fringe, etc. Have yet to get into Dr. Who or BSG but I'm gonna work on that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to perusing through the *numerous* threads and joining in on some of the discussions.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by setsuna View Post
                    hellos! i'm all shiney and new here. for some reason it never dawned on me to join this forum until now.

i first started watching SGA a few years ago because "that awesome guy from Cube is in it so it can't be all bad"....a Sci-Fi channel marathon later and I was hooked. my favorite characters are Michael, McKay, and Shep. i'm especially a fan of the whole mcshep interaction....but who isn't.

i didn't move from SG-1 fandom to Atlantis, like most ppl seem to have done. oddly i'm actually not a SG-1 fan at all. i don't hate it. i even loved the James Spader movie when I saw it ages ago...but the series is just "meh" to me, don't ask me why.

SGA is now my favorite fandom, next to Star Trek:TNG, which I grew up with. I also love LEXX, which not many ppl seem to know or care about sadly, as well as Star Trek: Enterprise which some ppl downright hate lol. And since I'm a sci-fi nerd in general, naturally I'm a fan of X-Files, Farscape, Lost, Fringe, etc. Have yet to get into Dr. Who or BSG but I'm gonna work on that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to perusing through the *numerous* threads and joining in on some of the discussions.
                    Hi, We have very similar tastes in sci fi except I don't know Lexx and never got into lost. Welcome
                    http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                      Hi, We have very similar tastes in sci fi except I don't know Lexx and never got into lost.
                      I'd say you have good taste then. Lexx is a lot like Farscape....living ship, random fugitives on the run looking for a home, etc. Great show.

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                      Welcome
                      Thanks~
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by setsuna View Post
                        I'd say you have good taste then. Lexx is a lot like Farscape....living ship, random fugitives on the run looking for a home, etc. Great show.
                        I will try and get some DVDs and have a look. TV is rather boring at the moment. I'm watching DVDs of the first season of Warehouse 13 since it hasn't been shown here.
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello.
                          Actually, I'm an old member (yes - it's me)
                          but I'm such a divvy I completely can't log in (I think I requested a password reset...)
                          anyway.
                          Here I am again.
                          *waves to the forum*

Comment

MC ! *waves back and sends mega-hugs*

I'm sure the Admins will get you "back" properly asap,but in the meantime ..great to to see you back.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

yaayy, Baggie!

Comment

Yay you !

I'm going to change your status temporarily...so grab y'towel and don't panic .

( You can Spoon me in a moment)
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X