• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagabond Serpent View Post
    *smells cookies cautiously. *
    *watches to see what happens to the vagabond serpent first!*

Comment

Hello, Just thought I would post an introduction thread.

I go by the Architect obviously by my handle.
      I like working with leather brass wood and advanced CNC machining. *built one and working on a second mill as well as automating a lathe.*
      love SCIFI in general. though I am a bit discerning.

I did not like anything stargate beyond the movie until SGU came out.
      *also I could see right through the plot direction in the beginning but all season shows when they change hands or get a new director with a new writting crew and actors tend to go through this.

I am now pretty much addicted to SGU and actually suffered through a few EP of atlantis (seems written more for kids the way sarah jane and k9 seem to be more for younger crowds than doctor who and torchwood. Just so everyone knows I am not saying those are bad shows, I am just saying they are not my type of show as much as one more adult oriented.

I am more of a science fact fiction fan than something more fantasy driven.

(see enigma 88 a book that is classified as science fact fiction vs. a lot of modern stuff.)

plot holes bug me but usually I keep them and the details to myself unless I find some one who actually enjoys discussing them and can stay civil about it.

I am also pretty good I think at not letting them ruin a good show for me.

I just got to watch the series Alien Nation. funny thing is I never saw the movie that started it.

I've never watched SG1 at all.

I love props and building them but I like to make original props for a film or idea or setting over making replicas of other peoples art and designs.

I plan on making a console like they had in SG atlantis and hove found clear membranes to make the keypads operational ofcourse it does help that I have a source for cheap used touch screens that with a little work I can build working ones from.

I love Doc Who since I got into it recently.

I hated it originally as I was a starwars fan and even more so an Alien fan *the first movie*
      hated startrek's original series too as a kid

the above two statements may have been because I had several uncles trying to force feed me both. as for Alien I blame H. R. Giger's incredible art and design for loving that one.

I will try to update this with more when I have more time.

*edit I just got and read the welcome email sorry for double posting.

Comment

*smells cookies cautiously. *
        Careful VS, those things may have a lethal gas emission, deadly to a vampire like you

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
        *watches to see what happens to the vagabond serpent first!*
        Smart girl, now you're learning
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Excuse me, but since when vampires do breath? I can smell them without breathing in... And, Jper...
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Excuse me, but since when vampires do breath? I can smell them without breathing in... And, Jper...
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

And, Jper...
              Yes?

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                Well, here you go, cookies for everyone:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3...ipcookiesv.jpg
                WOW. Those look tastey. I don't want 1 though. lol

Originally posted by The_Architect View Post
                I've never watched SG1 at all.
                OMG... *babbles for a few mins* plz tell me that you are gonna start watching it? Or that you have started watching it already??
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Hi there I'm from Portugal and I am 19 years old. I'm a big big fan of Stargate (SG-1 and Atlantis, I didn't liked very much the Universe franchise). I also like Star Wars, Battlestar and X-Files ^^ Right now I'm trying to spread Stargate among my family and friends (I did convince my sister [She had a crush for Jason Momoa in SGA XD])

Hope to have some fun here

Cheers to all

Comment

Originally posted by Perez View Post
                    Hi there
                    Welcome to the forum Make yourself right at home .
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

And don't believe what GB says...
                      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

And don't believe what GB says...

*raises eyeshields zaps VS*
                        Sig by The Carpenter
                        sigpic

Comment

You've cute eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Hi!
                            Belgian, geek, musician, 30 years and still aging, started to go all wrong when I saw the poster for the original Star Gate film(1994). I hadn't even seen the movie yet, but that poster was already/is still/ EPIC!
                            I'm also a huge fan of Richard Dean Anderson(watched Mc Guyver when I was a kid) and also fan of David Hewlett(certainly in all the Natali movies, like Elevated, Cypher...).

see you all on the boards...

Comment

Originally posted by Qbicle View Post
                              Hi!
                              Belgian, geek, musician, 30 years and still aging, started to go all wrong when I saw the poster for the original Star Gate film(1994). I hadn't even seen the movie yet, but that poster was already/is still/ EPIC!
                              I'm also a huge fan of Richard Dean Anderson(watched Mc Guyver when I was a kid) and also fan of David Hewlett(certainly in all the Natali movies, like Elevated, Cypher...).

see you all on the boards...
                              Welcome fellow country member!!
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                Welcome fellow country member!!
                                their spreading!!!!!!!!
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X