X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*phew* got my vote in just time
    sigpic

Comment

i understand exactly what you're saying, sky, but for ppl that have been in fandom for a while...

i'll talk to the anti shippers in a ship discussion thread or in a ep/movie thread, but not in my home thread. call me whiny or un vision statementy, but i want and need my safe harbor. i'll just put anyone that comes into my home on ignore. sorry.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Turnabout is fair play

honestly, we are trying to end all this 'protected thread' stuff. All it's doing is creating armed camps and one 'side' spending more time spying on the other 'side'

This is why, while topics of threads may be skewed towards one way or the other, if someone disagrees they can make a respectful and on topic post in a discussion thread and then move on.

that's why we have the respect others rule, along with the 'make your post and move on' rule

If you guys want to go into the non-ship thread and have a respectful and adult discussion you can, and they can come into the non-ship thread and do the same.

The goal is that you guys respect each other, respect each others' opinoins and preferences and discuss, no harass.

I can understand folks feeling unsure or 'afraid' but honestly, when was the last time that your thread suffered a troll attack? honestly and sincerely. when was the last time that anyone tore into your thread and picked on you?

I'm not saying that things will never happen, but when they do we'll deal with them.

Now, as to the title, these discussions were supposed to last a week, but iwth real life they've gone on a bit longer, but they need to end. So people have until this evening (us time) to put in their votes for the titles and I'll change them tonight
      sally

sigpic

Comment

oops, I voted first and then read Sky's post that I shouldn't have voted for the new name of the Ship Family Thread since I don't go there. Sorry.
        There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
        sigpic
        awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

thanks for saying something, i'll just ignore yours
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

thanks to everyone for their participation, the changes have been made and this thread is finished
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X