Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to get my signavatar to work --- it used to -- but I cant seem to get the right link. All my siggys are within the proper size limit. Does .gif not work? I can get .jpg to work but then I only get one sig. Help anyone?!
    sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiSGFan View Post
      I've been trying to get my signavatar to work --- it used to -- but I cant seem to get the right link. All my siggys are within the proper size limit. Does .gif not work? I can get .jpg to work but then I only get one sig. Help anyone?!
      insert it as an image like you would in a post, .gif will then work

Comment

Hmmm, okay, it loaded... will have to post a couple things to see if it rotates.. thnx GJ1
        sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Hmmm, okay, guess that didnt work.
          sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

do you have "show your signature checked"?
            sigpic
            Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
            StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
            GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Ya, it's checked. The siggy is showing up - now, just wont rotate and I have 6 or 7 sigs. Could it be a problem with SignAvatar?
              sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

Okay, never mind... for now .... posted a couple things this morning and am getting rotation! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
                sigpic myLornefanfic

Comment

make sure you don't get dizzy from all this rotation
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                  StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                  GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Hey guys, I have two questions that may seem really dumb

How do I post a pic?? I click on the 'Insert Image' button, insert the link and click okay but the image doesn't show in my post. And I've made sure that the pic does not exceed the size limit.

Second, with the images that are too big, like wallpapers, how do I make a thumbnail that when clicked will link to that image in my photobucket account?
                    sigpic

Comment

Go to your photobucket account settings, and then in the album settings tab.

Under link options, make sure IMG code and IMG thumb are checked. If you have those on, those links should show up under each image. Then just copy and paste the IMG code if you want the picture to be real size, or IMG thumb if you want a thumbnail. (If you use those links there won't be a need for the Insert image button)
                      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo, it worked! Thanks, Jasmina
                        sigpic

Comment

Help!!
                          I'm new to GateWorld and I'm having trouble chosing my pic and creating my profile. Is this were I ask for help or in the other thread?
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

You are incapable of doing that for the moment. You're on probie status where you basiclly can do nothing to your profile but post. Its a necessary evil for the newbies to halt the spamers. Once you are removed from probie status you will be allowed more access.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks so much! I was getting worried!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Hi,
                                I think this might be because I'm new, but I can't edit my profile or avatar at all, and I'm not getting subscribed to any threads I post in. Is it just that you need a minimum post count first or something like that or did I break something?

Comment

Working...
                                X