Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys ... thanks for all your hard work! I'm kinda PC challenged and have IE, but so far, so good ... glad someone told me where to find My Controls!

Just adding to the comments above ... the new color of the links in posts does seem a bit whitewashed and harder to read. You may want to revisit that and fine tune a bit more.

Good luck!

CG

Comment

Hehe everything's white!
      Making forum look ugly too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
        If you arent logged in, the forums will display with the Iris closed.
        I'm getting the closed iris icon on the episode sub-forums of the various section. They're still post-able, though, it's just the icon that hiccupped.

Also, if there's any chance to get "My Controls" put back on the right-hand side of the screen... *wistful sigh*

OK, got the AJAX thing, now. Wasn't understanding the description.

Comment

Hi guys. Congratulations on the upgrade because the new features look sweet indeed. Once the "bugs" , like the white texts, get resolved then this will really improve Gateworld
          Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
          ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
          <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Nice work on the upgrade.

Not being picky but I'm noticing that some threads aren't showing up in 'New Posts' and 'My Controls'. I know you're working out the bugs, but I just thought I'd post this one.

Comment

Hey where are the extra post icons, you know the SGA ones (to add to the one that there already).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                look over on the left side sgc, it has been moved
                Now it's next to the FAQ... Is that a ploy to get more people to notice (and hopefully read it too!)...?

Comment

... Not compatible with IE?

Damnit...

Wait a minute...

Testing testing...

Everything seems so weird...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

All the hyperlinks are white so I can barely (if at all) read them.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

So what kind of kickback did y'all get for encouraging us all to switch browsers? Just kidding of course, everything looks great!

edit to add: I can't submit from the preview. The submit under the text box works though.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        edit to add: I can't submit from the preview. The submit under the text box works though.
                        Same here.

Comment

Everything works fine for me, if not better!!

Comment

Liking it so far...I was thrown by the menu bar order being changed as well . I see that the Members List has been disabled for the moment...hope that comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I see that the Members List has been disabled for the moment...hope that comes back.
                              Were you able to view it before? I got the "disabled" message since I joined GW in June.

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

are there still bugs to be worked out because some of the lettering and wording dosen't apper to be there but when i scroll over it its there and yes i am useing Firefox
                                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X