This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Work in progress,actually...but all help recieved gratefully !

If you (or any other member) see any identi-threads,or just think the topics are very similar,or in the wrong section ,use the report feature to report them as that'd be a huge help in sorting out those threads.

It isn't anal at all,to want to find the right thread quickly,or be able to notice and avoid the ones that you don't want to read .
    Thanks, Bagpuss!

Also, can the character threads (like the thunk and discussion threads) for SGU be moved into the C&R folders too?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
      Thanks, Bagpuss!

Also, can the character threads (like the thunk and discussion threads) for SGU be moved into the C&R folders too?
      They are in C&R

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
        They are in C&R
        Maybe some are,but certainly not all.

For example...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63910
        sigpic

Comment

Also, is there any way to tag the threads in the C&R folder with "SG-1", "SGA", and "SGU" just to make it easier to find characters from a certain show...especially because some are less often posted in than others?

*EDIT* Nevermind...it's taken care off.
          Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 17 July 2009, 08:45 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bagpuss!

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            They are in C&R
            Maybe some are,but certainly not all.

For example...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63910
            Again..work in progress.

Also, is there any way to tag the threads in the C&R folder with "SG-1", "SGA", and "SGU" just to make it easier to find characters from a certain show...especially because some are less often posted in than others?
            We've been tagging away happily for months to make sure the character names,actor names ,and types of threads are searchable,so that'll continue.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Am I allowed to start a thread in the merchandise section about a dvd merchandise website sale (not Amazon)?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skylore View Post
                Am I allowed to start a thread in the merchandise section about a dvd merchandise website sale (not Amazon)?
                Please see our FAQ for how to post an item you have for sale.

Any other items such as a deal you ran across should be posted as a one time thing in the appropriate thread for that show.

Since GW has a store that is linked through Amazon we would prefer folks use that for purchases but you can post the one time post.
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

would Richard Dean Anderson ever come back to Stargate at anytime and its the not the same

Comment

Are there going to be new avatars for the new show SGU? if so when are we getting thats thanks
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by thomasc209 View Post
                      would Richard Dean Anderson ever come back to Stargate at anytime and its the not the same
                      This isn't really the best thread to ask this question. I'd suggest looking for an RDA thread in the General Discussion, Stargate SG-1, or Characters folders.

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      Are there going to be new avatars for the new show SGU? if so when are we getting thats thanks
                      Yep! I hope to have a few up in the next week or so, but just the basic, cropped photos. The perty ones Gilles will have to make in his own good time.
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

since today i have a problem with the pics and graphics resolution in this forum. I see them like this:

and this is how i see it when i use the link to the pic:

i hope you can see the difference and it's not just me.

It only happens in this forum, every other site looks normal to me. can you help me please? it's just driving me crazy because nearly everything looks like this

Comment

I see that the top picture is bigger then the bottom picture.

What exactly would you like us to do for you in this??
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi there

Got a question, can be that you already had this question but I'll ask again! Sorry... How big may the signature be? I have one, well more but they are to big, I think! I can just see half of the banners... Can you help me?

http://freezeframe4vets.org/index.php
                            http://nanjana.livejournal.com

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...s#faq_sigrules

About 700x200 pixels is the max space -- but don't feel like you have to use it all.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                                I see that the top picture is bigger then the bottom picture.

What exactly would you like us to do for you in this??
                                the top picture is blurry. i don't what you could do. maybe you have an idea why it's like that. it's only on this site, every other site is normal

Comment

Working...
                                X