X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigGator5
    why won't you edit this guys post and the uncool image spoiler:

spoiler image from Ripple Effect
    Because that image is neither uncool, nor a spoiler. It's reasonable to assume Season Nine spoilers will be in the Anti-Season Nine Thread. Besides, the only "spoiler" is the fact that you see Ben Browder. If Cameron Mitchell's existance could be somehow hidden from anyone who has not seen Season Nine it could be a spoiler, but that cat is already out of the bag and selling peanuts.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

There is no spoiler tag in the thread's title and it's an image of an episode not aired yet. Rules are RULES. It applied to my "Caption this..." thread and there should be no double standard for the "Pro/Anti" threads.

Also, the reason why my thread was deleted has not been explain.

Comment

Who the heck deleted my thread in Season 10 forum and why? Also, why won't you edit this guys post and the uncool image spoiler:

spoiler image from Ripple Effect
        it didn't get deleted, it got merged in with anotehr similar thread. We had a lot of duplicate/similar threads in the season 10 forum.

Just doing a little straightening and neatening
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          it didn't get deleted, it got merged in with anotehr similar thread. We had a lot of duplicate/similar threads in the season 10 forum.

Just doing a little straightening and neatening
          Then where is it?

Comment

it's an image of an episode not aired yet. Rules are RULES.
            Images from episodes that have not aired yet are acceptable as long as they do not contain spoilers. A picture of SG-1 in front of an event horizon does not constitute a spoiler.

Comment

Caption this is subject to spoiler rules because it exists in the general area of the forum. A place where anyone can visit as opposed to the threads in the season 9 and 10 areas.

the general areas, along with character areas should be marked with spoilers since they are open to all 'ages' of viewers (meaning anyone watching at any point in the show's evolution)

where as the season 9 and 10 areas, along with season 2 and 3 are well marked and can be easily avoided by folks wanting to avoid spoilers.

don't want to be spoiled for a s10 episode, dont' play in the season 10 folder.

sigpic

Comment

Then where is it?
                which one was it?

about the furlings, about what should happen or one of the three discussing flesh and blood spoilers?

those were the 3 topics that that 8 threads were merged into

which ever one matches the topic of your thread is the one your thread was merged into

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                  Images from episodes that have not aired yet are acceptable as long as they do not contain spoilers. A picture of SG-1 in front of an event horizon does not constitute a spoiler.
                  It's a picture of SG-1 looking confused.

I view this imaged and knew it was not an episode I have seen. People still have to place spoiler tags on text in that thread, images have too apply as well.

Comment

Is the thread for the episode of Lost (that aired just moments ago) hidden or hasn't Darren created it yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

It's a picture of SG-1 looking confused.
                      SG-1 looking confused does not constitute a spoiler.
                      I view this imaged and knew it was not an episode I have seen. People still have to place spoiler tags on text in that thread, images have too apply as well.
                      People only have to place spoiler tags on text that contains spoilers, the same is true with images.

Comment

My posts for the thread I created are gone. I can not find them. Why was my thread deleted??

Comment

My posts for the thread I created are gone. I can not find them. Why was my thread deleted??
                          they are not gone. The topic of the thread you created was the
                          Spoiler:
                          harcesis child.
                          which is the plot of Flesh and blood and as such you thread was merged into darren's existing thread about flesh and blood. Your first post is midway down page two of that thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=22353&page=2

It was merged because the topic is the same/similar to an existing thread, as was another flesh and blood thread, and the same will be done to the various other F&B threads that will be started over the next few months
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 11 January 2006, 06:47 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                            Is the thread for the episode of Lost (that aired just moments ago) hidden or hasn't Darren created it yet?
                            i'm not seeing one hiding in darren's hiding place. I've e-mailed him to remind him that we need one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              It was merged because the topic is the same/similar to an existing thread, as was another flesh and blood thread, and the same will be done to the various other F&B threads that will be started over the next few months
                              My topic was never about F&B. It was about
                              Spoiler:
                              the "Harcesis Child" re-entering the storyline.
                              Last edited by Major Tyler; 11 January 2006, 06:57 PM. Reason: add spoiler tags

Comment

Would someone please create a new episode thread under "LOST" for tonight's episode, "23rd Psalm"?

Thanky much!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X