X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is my sig ok now
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Looks okay to me
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Is there any ETA on fixing the VM feature? - Thanks for the info.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
          Presumably we are in the dark as to when this will occur and, as it is now July, I wonder if there is some solid feedback that could indicate the extent of the issue?
          See the Visual/Format Tweaks thread in this section,especially Darren's post .

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          Is there any ETA on fixing the VM feature? - Thanks for the info.
          No eta yet.See the Visual/format tweaks thread .
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

What thread was pulled that I suddenly see a drop in my postcount?

14 less than what I remember it was cause I clearly smiled at having surpassed yet another mile-stone - 18,800 (surely but slowly gaining on Sky's count).
            - Answered by Pharaoh Atem

However, I also would like to know why when I click on the number of replies, and then hit the number of replies in the new pop-up window behind every poster in the thread, that I'm taken to a global page of posts (not all even too) of the particular poster. I remember in the old days you were given a list of the replies for that particular thread. What happened?
            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 06 July 2010, 12:23 PM.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay I dunno if this is the right place.. but ya anyway me and another gateworld user, Elorendil, set up an IRC chat, which is basically a basic chat room for discussing stargate and all things gateworld, are you guys okay with that?

I thought it may be needed now more then ever given the problems with vB and not being able to access our profiles (not giving out about it or anything just saying)

The details are here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Gateworld-Chat
              Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 06 July 2010, 12:22 PM.
              I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
                Okay I dunno if this is the right place.. but ya anyway me and another gateworld user, Elorendil, set up an IRC chat, which is basically a basic chat room for discussing stargate and all things gateworld, are you guys okay with that?

I thought it may be needed now more then ever given the problems with vB and not being able to access our profiles (not giving out about it or anything just saying)

The details are here http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...Gateworld-Chat

about half way down the page
                If the mods have an issue with this, I will certainly delete it. If you guys want, I can actually set it up so that you guys have mod-ship there and such. We just thought it would be fun to be able to chat in real-time.
                Signature by Glitch33.
                sigpic
                Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

I have no issue with a chat room, just as long as you don't suggest that it's in any way an official gateworld chat room. (unless darren feels differently of course)

A place for gateworlders to chat, sure, an official gateworld chat, no.

And thanks for offering us modship, but I think since it's your creation you can certainly keep control of it. You are free to advertise it here however
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I have no issue with a chat room, just as long as you don't suggest that it's in any way an official gateworld chat room. (unless darren feels differently of course)

A place for gateworlders to chat, sure, an official gateworld chat, no.

And thanks for offering us modship, but I think since it's your creation you can certainly keep control of it. You are free to advertise it here however
                    Its titled the unofficial gateworld chat room Thanks

BTW drop in and debate the finer points of the ancients timeline or your theories on Destinys FTL or why Earth was an awesome episode of SGU
                    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 06 July 2010, 04:55 PM.
                    I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

First, thanks for creating a Season 1 & Season 2 Episodes area for Warehouse 13...it is an instant hit and has really helped spur an organized discussion!

That being said, can we have the same thing in the Eureka thread? I'd like it for all the seasons, but just the new season or last 2 would be cool if that's too much work, or if you create the areas I don't mind helping to create the actual threads...unless MadWelshBoy wants to do it himself for consistency sake.

Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Just wondering, as I can't find it in the FAQ, Is the fanfic section just for SG fic, or can any sci-fi fanfic go in?
                        Cheers
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Good question. Considering some of the ones that are called "Crossovers" but in reality have little or nothing to do with Stargate, I can't see why not, but the mods would have to give the nod (pardon the pun). Golden Dawn is one that comes to mind, it is more about the central character than anything Stargate and there are one or two Star Wars fics out there as well.

Comment

I'm not quite sure how to check the length of my signature. Is it within the allowed size?
                            Signature by Glitch33.
                            sigpic
                            Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                              Good question. Considering some of the ones that are called "Crossovers" but in reality have little or nothing to do with Stargate, I can't see why not, but the mods would have to give the nod (pardon the pun). Golden Dawn is one that comes to mind, it is more about the central character than anything Stargate and there are one or two Star Wars fics out there as well.
                              cheers for the reply, but I'll wait until the mods say aye or nay. Not that I don't trust you, but you know what they can be like. I shall await their judgement
                              sigpic
                              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                                First, thanks for creating a Season 1 & Season 2 Episodes area for Warehouse 13...it is an instant hit and has really helped spur an organized discussion!

That being said, can we have the same thing in the Eureka thread? I'd like it for all the seasons, but just the new season or last 2 would be cool if that's too much work, or if you create the areas I don't mind helping to create the actual threads...unless MadWelshBoy wants to do it himself for consistency sake.

Thanks!
                                Decisions about the Folders/Subfolders are Darren's call.
                                He checks this thread out as a priority,so he should see your post soon .

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
                                Just wondering, as I can't find it in the FAQ, Is the fanfic section just for SG fic, or can any sci-fi fanfic go in?
                                Cheers
                                SG -related,covering all forms of Stargate,including crossovers.

Fanfic that *only* deals with say Star Trek,I'd expect to find in the Trek folder along with all the other trek-related stuff.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                                If you find fics that you feel aren't SG-related at all,let us know about the threads via the report feature.

Originally posted by Elorendil View Post
                                I'm not quite sure how to check the length of my signature. Is it within the allowed size?
                                The width and KBs are fine,but the smaller button for the IRC makes the total height 243 pixels.
                                I'm on Mod-vision: can others see the link to the chatroom in your posts ?

Edit : any members who want to help Elorendil ,can you pm her if you can see the irc linkie !
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X