X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    better than colonels all over the dining room
    well depending oln 'which' colonel it is Sky. If it's Lt. Col Cam Mitchell or Lt. Col John Sheppard, heck, they can be 'all over' my dining room and do whatever they want

Comment

i'm thinking more colonel jack o'neill

would not chase him outta bed for eating crackers

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'm thinking more colonel jack o'neill

would not chase him outta bed for eating crackers

Well him too.

Comment

It feels like this is going dirty, way dirty.
          And when you talk about having Colonels at the dining table, I had a General and 2 Colonels over for dinner. Suck that up!
          My Grandfather on my mothers side is a General, and her 2 brothers are Colonels.
          It runs in the famely, and my dad is a CO of the entier police force in the Western districts, about 6000 cops.
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

a question, a question, my dear friends, what is the question

An oblique way of saying, while the byplay is fun (and it has been) we need to get back to questions only please

sigpic

Comment

Here's a question.....

what time is it?

Comment

5 minutes past never

sigpic

Comment

5 minutes past never
                  wish I could green you for that.
                  (I'm a brat, I know)

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                    Here's a question.....

what time is it?
                    5 minutes past never
                    and here I was looking for a song cue about to happen
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Is it possible to have some sort of sub-forum (similar to the episode sub forums) in the General Sci-Fi and Fantasy forum for all the thunk/non SG games appearing, which essentially take over the first page of the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Is it possible to have some sort of sub-forum (similar to the episode sub forums) in the General Sci-Fi and Fantasy forum for all the thunk/non SG games appearing, which essentially take over the first page of the forum?
                        we will take a look and see what is happening that folder
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                          we will take a look and see what is happening that folder
                          Thank you

Comment

Is someone tinkering with the homepage? The text was much larger.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                              Is someone tinkering with the homepage? The text was much larger.
                              Not that we can see a number of us checked it out and can not tell any difference. It might be a browser issue on your end

Comment

Question: Will the thread in the SGU forum asking if SGU is going to be ST:Voyager Re-imagined be returning? It disappeared last night.

I assume the thread is under review.

Could it be merged with this thread, which is really the same topic and was allowed when it was first started?

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...r+trek+voyager

Comment

Working...
                                X