X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done, thanks
    sigpic

Comment

For the record, there seems to be a limit to the number of characters that can be used in typing a question into the poll

Madeleine

Comment

so can we have mapp back please ???/
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hey guys, we have a spammer. Ban! Ban!

I'm not sure where Mapp is right now. I'm sure he'll turn up eventually.

Madeleine

Comment

Hello guys and gals, with respect Ive got around 45 posts, Id think that it would be clear that Im not a spammer. Can I be allowed to see my posts please? You loose your place really easily when you arent taken back to the thread you posted in....

Thank you.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya
              What did you do to him?
              Like Mads said,he'll be around eventually.

Originally posted by SG1 Joe View Post
              Hello guys and gals, with respect Ive got around 45 posts, Id think that it would be clear that Im not a spammer. Can I be allowed to see my posts please? You loose your place really easily when you arent taken back to the thread you posted in....

Thank you.

Tom
              You'll be off probie soon.
              Can't give you the exact number,as it varies .A bit like a Borg shield .
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                no...you can't be and we don't pick Moderators that way
                so demanding it and showing us your *War Face* won't work

I'm not that demanding (I only want the powers, not the duties)

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Tame Dank je voor het antwoord

And y'all translate everything? Even the threads, like the dutchie one, that is spoken in Dutch? Cool.
                  you are welcome

we had a Moderator in that thread that spoke Dutch/Flemish so it all worked out
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Any indication on when the fanfic submission thing will be back up and running? I have some that I was going to post several months ago and couldn't as it was offline and still is. It's not a big deal. Would just love to be able to submit some stuff
                    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                      Any indication on when the fanfic submission thing will be back up and running? I have some that I was going to post several months ago and couldn't as it was offline and still is. It's not a big deal. Would just love to be able to submit some stuff
                      there is someone working on it. we are trying ensure all the previous components we had in fanfic are there and they have to all be beta tested and such. so we do not yet know when it will go live
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

can i start a thread called "say something about the person above you's mother" as long as i make it clear that they must keep any jokes PG?
                        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                          can i start a thread called "say something about the person above you's mother" as long as i make it clear that they must keep any jokes PG?
                          Tom we are going to have to go with No on this one. Unfortunately what is known in the USA as *The Dozens* is not something that always translates well around the globe. Also, sometimes folks will not heed your directive in the thread regardless of how firmly you word things. And lastly, since we are coming up on Mother's Day I do believe it would be in poor taste as well as disrespectful, even though you personally feel you are joking.

Comment

logical enough
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              At times it can be instantly and at other times the wait can be over 12 hours as you have just seen. Since all the Moderators do sometimes have real life issues that preclude any of us being here at all times it can cause a wait time. while it does rarely happen, it does happen.

Eventually the posts do get reviewed and if appropriate will be released
                              Mods are real people and they have real lives???? Gosh and golly! This is news to me!!! (((((HUGS))))) Will wonders ever cease?
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Is it possible to have animated signatures (as long as it doesn't supercede the 50Kb rule I mean)?

It's not as if it were any different than let's say a smiley on a duck, right?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X