This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
    Hey guys my friend is trying to register but she keeps getting a message saying she hasn't done the image thing but there's no spot on the registration for it. What should she do??
    mmm this may be a Darren or Greg issue. Would you please add this error to the *Server Upgrade* thread for Greg to see

Thanks
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Does David have a perfered method of notfcation like Darren email instead of PM should i use this thread ??? show up at his house

Comment

Well David is fairly hard to get pinned down. I would say PM would probably be your best bet unless he says different. Personally I've voted that he be tagged with a locator beacon.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

not sure if the report post button is fixed yet but this thread is in the wrong folder and doesn't have a opening post and there is polls in fun and games to answer this question http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=36579

Comment

taken care of And no, I don't seem to be getting any reported posts yet, altho Sky did fake report one yesterday that I got....

Comment

i haven't gotten any reports since the fake one i sent, and knowing these posters like i know these posters, it has to be malfunctioning again

pm notifications also aren't working

we know that it's an issue, but it's up to greg to fix it
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

When someone uses the report post button do you know who sent it or is it anomyious (sp)?

Comment

It's not annonymous, we see who reported the post, a link to what they reported, a link to the thread it's in and any message the person chooses to include

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                    It's not annonymous, we see who reported the post, a link to what they reported, a link to the thread it's in and any message the person chooses to include
                    We also get a live video feed of the reporter's computer room, and complete access to their hard drive.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Oh yeah.... forgot to mention THAT bit.... shhhhh! Now they'll ALL know!

Comment

Sooooo.... have the sig rules changed? I noticed the new sig limits are 500 by 100 with 19.5kb.

Is this to stay? *hope so* Um, it seems to only be for the new sigs you upload not the ones already up. I am wondering what the official Mod line is now on sigs.... is it wait and see?

Um text is still allowed out side the 500 by 100 right? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          i haven't gotten any reports since the fake one i sent, and knowing these posters like i know these posters, it has to be malfunctioning again

pm notifications also aren't working

we know that it's an issue, but it's up to greg to fix it
                          so is it ok to mention issue here or is PM better

Comment

hey I was just wondering could you shorten the title of this thread :
                            Would you watch Atlantis continously if SG1 is gone for good (Mods please poll this) It's on the SG1 season page...

When I go to post a reply it tells me that the title is to long and needs to be shortened.. so thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                              so is it ok to mention issue here or is PM better
                              The report post feature is working so you can use that if your issue regards a Post or Thread.

If your issue is about the Upgrade and a glitch then posting in the *Server Upgrade* thread would be helpful.
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                                Sooooo.... have the sig rules changed? I noticed the new sig limits are 500 by 100 with 19.5kb.

Is this to stay? *hope so* Um, it seems to only be for the new sigs you upload not the ones already up. I am wondering what the official Mod line is now on sigs.... is it wait and see?

Um text is still allowed out side the 500 by 100 right? Right?
                                darren and greg haven't said anything to us about the limits being changed. it's possible that the 500x100 is the default setting.

when they oficially change, we'll post something in the faq to that effect

for the time being, just hang in there, either enjoy the time of small sigs...or patiently wait until they are returned, whatever works
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X