This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ns2 View Post
    I love how we decided that we loved this episode and moved on to next week's episode which will be bananas
    is it Tuesday yet? .......
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I
      'm going to say the opposite because Ginn dying would be the predictable option
      This show has been very predictable for me, but I still like to give some room for a surprise or two.

And I like the thought of the bridge being fully manned, finally.

But another thing I think they should do next is to find an equivalent to a machine shop so they can make more shuttles.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
        I agree. I'm gonna put this in spoilers just in case.

Spoiler:
        Personally, I think that Ginn is gonna make it through this, but will be stuck in Amanda Perry's body on Earth. In a way, Eli still loses her. She is out of reach. Rush loses out as well because Amanda was in Ginn's body. I have a feeling a twist like this is gonna happen.

That is just as dramatic, and makes it a little less typical and predictable.
        Spoiler:
        The reason I think they will both be lost is because of what happened when Rush and Telford were swapped, Telford was 'killed' (then resuscitated), and from what we know Rush was dying too in Telfords body... apparently (whats her face) 'made sure' he wasn't faking by doing something to his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          is it Tuesday yet? .......
          Yes. It is still Tuesday
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

So who watched that Hollywood Hunters thingy because Chris Judge was on?

I did!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Yes. It is still Tuesday
              It's the wrong Tuesday. Need moar SGU! This is a way better cliffhanger than Incursion, I must say. Incursion asked too much. You knew most of those people would be ok. This is a much better setup because it's the tragic kind of cliffhanger, when only bad is going to come and you don't even need a preview to know it.

Comment

hey! i'm the new guy, but have been a hardcore fan all along! the greater good... yet another awesome episode for the 2nd season! one of my friends and i were talking about last weeks episode and he tells me, "each week keeps getting better and better." i agree totally! peeps need to tune in and see what's really going on with sgu. the story is excellent and does " keep getting better"! rush sure is a scrapy guy, isn't he, ha ha! eli is, finally, getting what he's been wanting, but from an alliance gal. rush was almost there, before eli came in, ha ha! col. young is entertaining because he's so crazy. basically, i'm very into sgu and want others to tune in before something terrible happens! c'mon, everyone! let's make sure sgu sticks around because our other 2 series aren't around anymore to give us our satisfaction that we want! keep up all the good work! i'm very satisfied and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                  I

This show has been very predictable for me, but I still like to give some room for a surprise or two..
                  the trailer for the next ep clearly shows who kills ginn

Comment

Originally posted by Takamuri View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    The reason I think they will both be lost is because of what happened when Rush and Telford were swapped, Telford was 'killed' (then resuscitated), and from what we know Rush was dying too in Telfords body... apparently (whats her face) 'made sure' he wasn't faking by doing something to his hands.
                    Spoiler:
                    That's true. I actually forgot about that. Perhaps something may happen with the stones to cause a permanent swap between the two? I don't know, it definitely would be a less predictable and dramatic way of doing it, in my humble opinion.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

i did too! it should have brought more money to the table since it belonged to teal'c!

Comment

Well I can only hope his friends will be there for him.

Comment

" make it so!" that's a good one

Comment

Am I the only one who really didn't understand the mission that Rush was explaining? I mean, i'm going to watch it again but on first glance, I really have no idea what the frak that meant lol

Comment

You can never be too sure if someone is really dead. In the SG-1 episode "Heroes," you thought that O'Neill was dead the whole time only to find out at the end that Dr Frasier bought the farm.

However, if Ginn is killed, will she still be connected by the stones and therefore take Mandy with her? Possible new dynamic coming for both Rush and Eli. rush will now have to deal with the loss of his second lover and Eli may stop being Mr Optimistic finally.

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                                Am I the only one who really didn't understand the mission that Rush was explaining? I mean, i'm going to watch it again but on first glance, I really have no idea what the frak that meant lol
                                same here. appeartly the ancients found something in the area of the big bang that showed evidence of intelligent life.

Comment

Working...
                                X