Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say next week's episode (from seeing the previews) will tie with this one or at least be a very close second to it.

Comment

Best Episode Ever !!!
      Last edited by Selene1212; 09 November 2010, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Varro should be able to smooth things out. I have confidence in him. He's a reasonable guy.

Comment

Excellent episode! My favorite of the series, next to Space

So much happened, and it seems the status quo for the show has changed also. I truly believe Young believes Rush, and I think with them having control of Destiny they can explore more, than before. The tension between Rush and Young was excellent, I do think Rush got a head butt in there before Young went to choke hold him. It seems that SGU is doing what SGA and SG-1 was doing in their later seasons. They are side-lining the characters, and I think that is good, because then you can focus on a limited amount of characters while keeping a strong plot around. This episode was both plot and character driven, imo.

How about that Simeon? Next week's ep looks really good.
          Spoiler:
          Can both Ginn and Amanda be dead? Wow!

Also, SGU now has a mission and direction!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for "Malice"
            Spoiler:
            Sucks they killed off the hot redhead and gave it away in the preview. Also sad rushes chick is a dead also.

Great episode all around and the mission sounds fantastic!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 November 2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              all the LA members have worked with the destiny crew except t-bag
              If one is out right nuts. Any of them could be nuts but hiding it. I say get rid of them

Comment

Way to kill the nerds' girlfriends. This is going to disappoint me a lot.

Comment

I suspect Simeon's guard is dead. If he planned to commit murder, he gains nothing by incapacitating the guard. He's still going to be the #1 suspect even if no one sees him by virtue of the guard being knocked out while a murder was taking place.

From what we know of his motives anyway, he seems like he was only trying to survive but he'd rather subvert Earth. If he feels no one in the LA camp now feels that way, he's probably trying to go out in a blaze of LA glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    i think the official discussion thread might hold some answers
                    Sorry but this wasn't/isn't just about S02E08, this thread was regarding all SGU Episodes, past/future (already known/speculation), so as it contains to other Episodes i don't think it pertains to the Official Discussion Thread of S02E08
                    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
                      Way to kill the nerds' girlfriends. This is going to disappoint me a lot.
                      Potentially both of the 'nerds.' The theory was that if one dies they both die, wasn't it? They are still body swapped.

Comment

Yea, on the downside we're back to Chloe/Eli shipping. And we were free of that for a whole two episodes. *tear*

Comment

While I am a fan of SGU I usally try to point out some kind of flaw because lets face it no TV show is perfect. No matter how I watch this episode I love it.

The alien ship was nothing more then a plot device to get Rush and Young together. It was not really the centeral focus of the episode. That belongs to the bridge and what its existence. I kind of like how they brought Perry back. It makes sense given how much we have know Rush trusts her. But this is really all build up to everyone finding the bridge,

And that is what I love about this episode and SGU. It was kept in how you expected them to act. Its not surprising Young went nuts like that. If someone had hold that above my head I would be quite mad as well. As for the mission that seems so epic. Intelligent life at the beginning of the Big Bang is something quite jaw dropping. I hope we get more insight into that but given the impeding cancellation I won't hold my breath.

As for Rush I don't buy it. I don't buy that he didn't tell anyone about the bridge because he couldn't trust anyone. It seems like a cover to justify his actions and wanting to control the bridge. I also question the validity of Rush keeping his word to end hostilities with Young but that is one we'll have to wait to see.

The Simeon/Ginn stuff was quite small but seemed important given the conclusion of this episodes. It will be interesting to see where Malice takes it.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

that part was confusing
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              Not quite as Rush still would need crew permission for them to want to complete that mission instead of going home. I wonder if they will talk about doing some things like trying to track down Telford & see if he is still alive & or go back to that Faith planet

Comment

Well Eli got a chance to shine tonight.

I really hope Rush and Young learn to bury their hostilities towards each other.

I hope Eli made a lot of friends tonight among the military.

Comment

Working...
                                X