Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little offtopic, but who else wants the essence of Teal'c?

Comment

Oh, and now I'm 70% sure Ginn is going to be killed in some conflict and 80% sure Ginn is in on the plan to give earth false information.

Comment

I really tempted to say best sgu yet.
        poor ginn poor eli
        Loved loved this episode

was anyone else expecting eli to say make it so when sitting in the captain's seat on the bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
          A little offtopic, but who else wants the essence of Teal'c?
          He would have never let that ******* out of his room

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
            I hope Eli made a lot of friends tonight among the military.
            the military has always had eli's back. he of all people never asked for this
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The Ginn situation is actually fairly big because of what it does to the psychology of both Rush and Eli. Up until this point, he's had tragedy with his mother, but we've been content to push him aside relationship wise as immature. This is going to sober him up, REALLY fast.

Rush apparently just had a realization about Perry. And yet now, he too is going through a tragedy. So I suspect Rush and Eli are going to grow close because of this or maybe really farther apart.

And I'd say it was big for Ginn, but she wasn't around that long. Which is a shame, because I love Ms. McNiven and wish she'd gotten a little more to work with. But the story is the story.

Comment

NO! Ginn is now stuck in Amanda's useless body

Comment

Can we please see a triple tap ala. boondocks saints on simeon? Greer, Eli, Rush oughta do it, maybe with Young as the patron saint in the background.

Comment

Well Eli got a chance to shine tonight.

I really hope Rush and Young learn to bury their hostilities towards each other.

I hope Eli made a lot of friends tonight among the military.
                    1.) Eli gets no more Booty.
                    2.) Rush/Young gonna be Buddy Buddy.
                    3.)Eli actually lost some friends in this Episode (Fans & Crew) I just dont like the way we acted......
                    Spoiler:
                    And Him and Rush are prob gonna go at it becuase at first he'll prob think Rush killed Ginn, before they find out it was Simeon
                    sigpic

Destiny: Coming To a Universe Near You......

Comment

Ginn would had been a great character on the show. Why not kill park!

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by joeynox View Post
                          Ginn would had been a great character on the show. Why not kill park!
                          cause losing park wouldn't make a impact.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Oh, and now I'm 70% sure Ginn is going to be killed in some conflict and 80% sure Ginn is in on the plan to give earth false information.
                            I'm going to say the opposite because Ginn dying would be the predictible option
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I'm going to say the opposite because Ginn dying would be the predictible option
                              I agree. I'm gonna put this in spoilers just in case.

Spoiler:
                              Personally, I think that Ginn is gonna make it through this, but will be stuck in Amanda Perry's body on Earth. In a way, Eli still loses her. She is out of reach. Rush loses out as well because Amanda was in Ginn's body. I have a feeling a twist like this is gonna happen.

That is just as dramatic, and makes it a little less typical and predictable.

EDIT: Anyway, awesome episode. This makes my view on 'Cloverdale' look like nothing. The season has gotten better each time since 'Cloverdale'. I can't believe Carl Binder wrote this. All due respect to him of course, but his episodes have fell flat for a long time for me. Actually, I think that goes back even into Atlantis, but that is another story.

I'm glad the writers have came to realize that they should allow the plot be at the forefront, and by doing so that brings out the characters and their development along the way. I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but the format in 'Time' got it right. If only that format was used more prevalent in parts of season 1, and some episodes in season 2 (so far) that was a little slow. ('Pathogen', in my humble opinion, being one of them.)

Love this episode so much, although I'm a little confused about the mission. I have to hear it over again. I think it was a lot to take in. It's probably because I didn't understand it fulling, but I felt a bit letdown by the mission. I have to listen to Rush's explanation again to come to my final thoughts on it. My final opinion will probably change.

Great job TPTB. Keep them coming! Hopefully a miracle will happen and a third season will happen. I want to see this mission succeed.
                              Last edited by Orion Antreas; 09 November 2010, 06:44 PM.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

I love how we decided that we loved this episode and moved on to next week's episode which will be bananas

Comment

Working...
                                X