Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episodes keep getting better and better.

Comment

...DIED

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
        if I see a one, i'm going to die...
        You might want to stay away from this thread forever if you want to live!

Remember: Haters gonna hate. Unfortunately.

Comment

Two 1s, what a shock. The anti people just have no desire to be constructive.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Two 1s, what a shock. The anti people just have no desire to be constructive.
            anti=atlantis?

Comment

that was a great episode! i'm giving it a 9 since it wasn't perfect but i loved it. it was great that they finally made contact with humans on another planet, of course they were related to them directly (which is really interesting).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                anti=atlantis?
                Oh yea they dont even bother to watch the episode... and if they do they will never say its good. (Im not saying they are all SGA fans plz dont kill me)

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

anti=atlantis?
                  No, you can be pro-SGA and still be constructive. I've watched all three series.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

anti=atlantis?
                    I love SGA way more than SGU. And I quite enjoyed this episode and SGU. So not all SGA fans.

Comment

8/10

Strong performances but it struck me as being more of a retro-SG episode rather than SGU.
                      Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

No fan of Stargate (or the genre in general) could honestly give this episode (or Twin Destinies) a "1." A poor grade in general could be understandable and chalked up to a difference in taste, etc. But 1/10?

No one is going to take those 1 votes seriously - especially since they are never accompanied by an explanation. So what exactly is the point? What do these people think they are accomplishing? Ooooh, not a troll 1 vote - please, have mercy!

Comment

Originally posted by k1037 View Post
                          No fan of Stargate (or the genre in general) could honestly give this episode (or Twin Destinies) a "1." A poor grade in general could be understandable and chalked up to a difference in taste, etc. But 1/10?

No one is going to take those 1 votes seriously - especially since they are never accompanied by an explanation. So what exactly is the point? What do these people think they are accomplishing? Ooooh, not a troll 1 vote - please, have mercy!
                          Troll votes. Voting 1s on every poll has become a kind of silly tradition among some jokers/spammers/haters of SGU. They are not sincere in any way.

Comment

I give it a 9. It would've been a perfect 10, if they wouldn't have destroyed part of the gate by such a "minor" explosion. We've seen worse things before without destroying the gate, and merely severing the connection. Case in point, SG-1's '48 hours'.

Unfortunately, the episode leaves us with alot of unanswered questions.

Comment

This is one of the best episodes of SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by darkthunder84 View Post
                                I give it a 9. It would've been a perfect 10, if they wouldn't have destroyed part of the gate by such a "minor" explosion. We've seen worse things before without destroying the gate, and merely severing the connection. Case in point, SG-1's '48 hours'.

Unfortunately, the episode leaves us with alot of unanswered questions.
                                To be fair, this is Part 1 of 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X