Chloe & Scott the end is starting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    What I am wondering about is why Rush allowed Chloe to reveal it if he needs her?(As posted in previous threads)
    Perhaps after riley's death and the stranding of Telford, rush is getting his Humanity back, so let Chloe do this to save Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Perhaps after riley's death and the stranding of Telford, rush is getting his Humanity back, so let Chloe do this to save Scott.
      How exactly has Rush lost his 'humanity' in the first place? Its hardly something you can misplace?
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I hope Scott and Chloe will stay together. I really liked this "tricky" wedding. Well done, Brad Wright!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post
          I predict that the Scott will soon dump Chloe, she made of saved him but she took him off the team. He may start to resent her..& now what about James..
          I got the feeling that he has doubts about being involved with her from the illusionary scenario he created. Their relationship has always seemed pretty superficial and emotionally shallow to me, and I think he might be starting to wonder about the same thing himself. Does he really want to be with her, or does he just want to be with somebody because he doesn't want to be alone out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
            How exactly has Rush lost his 'humanity' in the first place? Its hardly something you can misplace?
            Alot of people around here are demonizing him for riley's death and the stranding of Telford. Ergo to them he has lost his humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Alot of people around here are demonizing him for riley's death and the stranding of Telford. Ergo to them he has lost his humanity.
              To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine.
              Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                To Err Is Human, To Forgive Divine.
                You can only forgive so many times.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

as for Scott and Chloe - the end is starting - I don't really think it is although I do think that Scott may have to ditch the highly idealized view he has of her, and their relationship, at some point. From the looks they gave each other at the end, I think that's started. How far it goes? No idea, but I don;t see him dumping her any time soon, if ever. Think their relationship may change though.
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    You can only forgive so many times.
                    And you can only blame someone so many times for things that aren't really their fault. Otherwise, you end up in a situation where you feel it's always their fault. That's not healthy, for both the crew and the viewer.

Comment

I thought this was a pretty heavy pro-Cloe-Scott episode.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                        I thought this was a pretty heavy pro-Cloe-Scott episode.
                        Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        as for Scott and Chloe - the end is starting - I don't really think it is although I do think that Scott may have to ditch the highly idealized view he has of her, and their relationship, at some point. From the looks they gave each other at the end, I think that's started. How far it goes? No idea, but I don;t see him dumping her any time soon, if ever. Think their relationship may change though.
                        I feel a bit of a mix between what you two have said. I didn't get any real inklings of this being the end of the their relationship. In fact, I felt like the episode was meant to try and solidify what was between them, as before it had been a bit nebulous and on shaky ground. In that sense, I feel like what Chloe did to save Scott exemplifies this.

However, I'm sure it will not end here and that Scott will be a little unnerved by possibly becoming an alien and losing himself. But I don't think he'll hold it against Chloe, and in fact I think he'll eventually (if not already) be thankful to be alive thanks to her.

As I've said before though, I can't wait until we see what really happens!
                        Sig by Pandora's Box
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          I feel a bit of a mix between what you two have said. I didn't get any real inklings of this being the end of the their relationship. In fact, I felt like the episode was meant to try and solidify what was between them, as before it had been a bit nebulous and on shaky ground. In that sense, I feel like what Chloe did to save Scott exemplifies this.

However, I'm sure it will not end here and that Scott will be a little unnerved by possibly becoming an alien and losing himself. But I don't think he'll hold it against Chloe, and in fact I think he'll eventually (if not already) be thankful to be alive thanks to her.

As I've said before though, I can't wait until we see what really happens!
                          They are clearly bonded together at the end, for good or ill, a marriage that happened in both mind and body. But like waking up with a sore head and a new spouse in Vegas, I think they'll both be wondering what the hell just happened and where they go from here.
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I too think they're definitely cemented as a couple now, at least for the time being - things change so fast on Destiny that who knows how long it'll last? But with their issues, it's good to have a little stability for both of them. And it was good to see something happyish, even if it was just in wacky dreamland.

That said, I loved the awkward turtle look that Scott gave Chloe at the end of the episode. And I'm curious how the dynamic of people going off-ship is going to change now that they're both in lockup.

Comment

Who here would mind being "quarantined" with a hot girl? So much time. Whatever will they do!

Comment

Originally posted by spaceship View Post
                                Who here would mind being "quarantined" with a hot girl? So much time. Whatever will they do!
                                Given that I may be infected with a deadly virus I think the phsically attractive female would be a low priority for me.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X