Chloe & Scott the end is starting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
    I think any ill feelings on Scott's part will have to do with the face that she hid that she was still under blue influence.
    And this is a pretty big deal, the lack of trust, honesty, and communication. Those are the cracks that destroy a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Yeah. He is really mad that he is not dead.
      I think he will have a problem with the fact that she did not inform him that the chair did not cure her
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        I think he will have a problem with the fact that she did not inform him that the chair did not cure her
        With the exception of Chloe and Rush no one knows she had prior knowledge of being infected
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh, those Eli and Chloe shippers you should move on, it is clear that Scott is the winner and Eli just a runner-up.

Move on the red hair Ginn is waiting for Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            With the exception of Chloe and Rush no one knows she had prior knowledge of being infected
            Um, no? Scott was one of the ones in the office when they were informed of Chloe's alien behavior, and he followed her around. He knew she was. Only Chloe and Rush knew she hadn't been cured. THAT is what Scott would be upset about; Chloe not telling him that she wasn't cured.

Comment

I've been saying since season 1 that
              Spoiler:
              Chloe is going to die. She's going to somehow get the crew back home and she will die doing it. She's just a civilian with no purpose, so there must be a reason that she gets so much screen time. Dying for Destiny is her destiny.
              Stratification?

Comment

Heh, not sure about Chloe, but I think Rush is going to die at the end. Once Destiny reaches it's goal, Rush won't have anything else to live for. Eli is gonna surpass him. Although it would make interesting foreshadowing for Rush and Chloe to die at the end, as they were the two taken by aliens, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
                  And this is a pretty big deal, the lack of trust, honesty, and communication. Those are the cracks that destroy a relationship.
                  That's what I am counting on.

Originally posted by SGeff View Post
                  Oh, those Eli and Chloe shippers you should move on, it is clear that Scott is the winner and Eli just a runner-up.

Move on the red hair Ginn is waiting for Eli.
                  NEVER!!!

Though I am interesting in seeing Eli actually get the girl, I think it will help him grow. It will be interesting to see how that, plus other recent events, affect the Chloe/Eli relationship.

@SupremeLegate
                  Apogee Institute
                  Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

RE: the topic, I actually got the exact opposite impression from watching this episode. But to each their own!
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                      Ah right okay so you havent a scooby doo same as the rest of us then.
                      And what do they have left? They tried all the medicine. Acid, and even the bug alien venom.

Most definitely.

I think this ep puts him from being a runner up, to a no longer a though..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        And what do they have left? They tried all the medicine. Acid, and even the bug alien venom
                        ? My post WRT the blood transfusion and Scott now being (possibly) infected by the Blueberry pathogen, not to his being stung by the space coral
                        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Although Scott is going to be angry that Chloe lied to him about not being cured, the fact that she saved his life should count for something. Granted he's now potentially changing too, but the change appears to be a more gradual process than the infection that he got from the plant. I think under the circumstances I would rather risk the "blueberry virus" vs death by plant. It's possible that a cure can be found for their condition, whereas the plant infection would have killed Scott in a short period of time. If I was in Scott's position I wouldn't hold it against my significant other if they first risked their life to test if they could save me, and then saved my life, despite the consequences. As long as he's alive there is at least a hope to find a cure.
                          sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Scott and Chloe will be holed up in the same room indefinitely, so what's wrong with that? Plenty of time to pop out a blue baby.

Comment

Who said that she did know that she was still infected? She reminded herself how quickly she healed after she got shot and hoped it would still work while if she didn´t, she would loose her only hope of happiness on this Godforsaken ship. So she went for it and it got her good and bad luck. Scott is still alive and theire infection has been exposed.

What I am wondering about is why Rush allowed Chloe to reveal it if he needs her?(As posted in previous threads)
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                                Who said that she did know that she was still infected? She reminded herself how quickly she healed after she got shot and hoped it would still work while if she didn´t, she would loose her only hope of happiness on this Godforsaken ship. So she went for it and it got her good and bad luck. Scott is still alive and theire infection has been exposed.

What I am wondering about is why Rush allowed Chloe to reveal it if he needs her?(As posted in previous threads)
                                She knew, because Rush told her last episode. And Rush really had no choice but to reveal it because Chloe blurted it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X