Greer's Flamethrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
    I suppose some sort of trip mine could be in order if they are ever boarded but eli may create a lightsaber knowing him from some ancient turkey carver.
    And turn a kino into a laser shooting practice droid?
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
      It could happen.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
        God, if only. Just imagine Eli in Mckay's old karate clothes (As seen in Vengeance), and wearing one of the Dark Asgard helmets and holding a plastic lightsaber ("What do you mean, where did I get a plastic lightsaber? Obviously, someone must've brought it from Icarus Base!") while playing with the Kinodroid.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Ok, nuff bout that choice of words

Let's get talking about the FLAME THROWER...you know, the one that Greer seemed to McGyver out of spare parts in his off hours

let's talk about that please
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I personally loved the flamethrower. It seemed very handy for herding the wee creatures.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              I personally loved the flamethrower. It seemed very handy for herding the wee creatures.
              Herding them, nice phrase,

TJ: Do they move when you move?
              Greer: (fires his flamethrower) They do now.

Loved that scene, his flamethrower is incredible.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                Herding them, nice phrase,

TJ: Do they move when you move?
                Greer: (fires his flamethrower) They do now.

Loved that scene, his flamethrower is incredible.
                He most definitely got their attention. Poor creatures were just thirsty.
                sigpic

Comment

He most definitely got their attention. Poor creatures were just thirsty.
                  And JUST drinking up all the crew's water. They had to be dealt with quickly and there's nothing like fire to piss off creatures that love water!

Edit: just got off my "probie" status where everything I type needs to be examined before it can be posted! Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
                    And JUST drinking up all the crew's water. They had to be dealt with quickly and there's nothing like fire to piss off creatures that love water!

Edit: just got off my "probie" status where everything I type needs to be examined before it can be posted! Yay!
                    I bet the wee creatures felt the same about those annoying humans.
                    sigpic

Comment

I bet the wee creatures felt the same about those annoying humans.
                      Fair enough. Love 'em or hate 'em though, I bet Destiny's impromptu crew will make for more interesting watching than the sand bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
                        Fair enough. Love 'em or hate 'em though, I bet Destiny's impromptu crew will make for more interesting watching than the sand bugs!
                        I kind of like the sand bugs and Greer's interaction.
                        sigpic

Comment

Greer is a rather interesting character. He's one of the few that have an under tone of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianD View Post
                            Greer is a rather interesting character. He's one of the few that have an under tone of humor.
                            He's a great character and creative to boot. When he showed up withe flamethrower I just laughed.
                            sigpic

Comment

I actually thing the flamethrower was an important scene. When you have a hothead (like Greer) a sterotypical analysis is that they are not very bright. Given that Greer made a flamethrower says the exact opposite
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I actually thing the flamethrower was an important scene. When you have a hothead (like Greer) a sterotypical analysis is that they are not very bright. Given that Greer made a flamethrower says the exact opposite
                                Greer may have a temper and he may let it show, but you can tell he's not dumb, you can see the thought process going on in that head. The gadget just backs up he's not dumb.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X