• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rlr149
    its not PC to call a person of colour "boy"

racism to the very core!
    Sorry, i am not PC. I am a mac..

All I could think of while he was carrying the flamethrower, chasing the creature down the corridors, was Captain Dallas.

"Get outta there, Dallas! YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!"
    I think they were going for that vibe, with greer looking up into the ventilation tunnels.

And speaking of those. Did anyone else notice the ladder hole below where he was standing??

Comment

It looked like he attatched his homemade flamethrower to a shotgun and added a stock to the end.

I wonder what other things he can make? I get the feeling this guy is going to make Einstein look like an amateur
      Tst

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        They should lock up Eli & Greer in a room just to see what these guys could come up with when putting their minds together lol
        Remote Control Flame-thrower

Comment

Greer's flamethrower is the real Kawoooosh
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ekras View Post
            Remote Control Flame-thrower
            Oh snap! O_O!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Sorry, i am not PC. I am a mac..
              some poor sod had to be, never mind! you'll be reincarnated as something awesome to make up for it.
              sigpic
              EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
              -Liberty Prime

Comment

Whatever he made it out of, it's ingenuity at it's deadliest

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

My first thought upon seeing the flamethrower:

AWESOME, I WANT ONE.

My second?

I LOVE GREER EVEN MORE.
                  Why are Stargate scientists so awesome?

Comment

{snip}

And yes, the flamethrower was awesome.

I'm thinking that we're going to find Greer is much deeper and ingenious than we thought based on his unstable portrayal in the earlier episodes. I would love if he became one of the more developed characters. I'm worried he and James might end up being made more background and we won't get to know much about them.
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 November 2009, 07:37 PM. Reason: post removed :-)
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                      {snip}

And yes, the flamethrower was awesome.

I'm thinking that we're going to find Greer is much deeper and ingenious than we thought based on his unstable portrayal in the earlier episodes. I would love if he became one of the more developed characters. I'm worried he and James might end up being made more background and we won't get to know much about them.
                      It's ok, i understand you viewpoint but it's the sort of thing we don't need spilling over into the forum really.

I really like Greer and i am very hopeful for his character and i'm not at all worried about his character being moved to the background but then it could happen but i'm not going to worry about that while he is busy being awesome.
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 02 November 2009, 07:37 PM. Reason: context removed :-)
                      sigpic

Comment

{mod snip} this is a thread about how awesome Greer's flamethrower was {mod snip}

Now who thinks we may see more of Greer's flamethrower in upcoming episodes or more of his inventions and what else could he create.
                        Last edited by KatG; 02 November 2009, 04:22 PM. Reason: IA was trying to keep the thread on topic, just trying to do the same
                        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps more creative weaponry since they're low on ammo?

If my dumb ex could make a tazer out of a disposable camera, I'm sure someone who has already proven himself as much more intelligent could come up with all sorts of things.

I'm getting pretty excited at the possibilities now.

Hmm... editing this post... I was thinking, I bet some type of grenade is a possibility.
                          Last edited by M2W; 01 November 2009, 11:52 AM.
                          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1
                            But back on subject. Yes, Greer's flamethrower was cool. I get a feeling that the 'techie' solutions in this series are going to be developed by a larger number of people, rather than having a single genius coming up with everything.
                            This would be more realistic. In reality, I think in a survival situation more people would be stepping forward to share their strengths instead of one man (or woman, in Carter's case) always coming up with the best ideas and saving the day.

I did a Google search trying to think of what other types of weapons Greer could come up with and then just realized how bad that made me look to those who monitor the 'net. Haha! (Yes, I believe it's all totally monitored. Haha!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                              This would be more realistic. In reality, I think in a survival situation more people would be stepping forward to share their strengths instead of one man (or woman, in Carter's case) always coming up with the best ideas and saving the day.

I did a Google search trying to think of what other types of weapons Greer could come up with and then just realized how bad that made me look to those who monitor the 'net. Haha! (Yes, I believe it's all totally monitored. Haha!)
                              I suppose some sort of trip mine could be in order if they are ever boarded but eli may create a lightsaber knowing him from some ancient turkey carver.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                                Well lets assume this last few epi's show Greer isn't quite that unstable, eh....yes, no?
                                Well, I'm with TJ, no, don't trust Greer. He's got some kind of issues and he's got weapons...

Comment

Working...
                                X