No announcement yet.

Greer's Flamethrower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im pretty sure the packs they brought with them would include alighter and a small gas tank for cooking

Comment

Can of hairspray and a zippo?

Comment

I did wonder why no-one turned to him and called him out on how he can't look more like a psycho for longer than five minutes...?

But slapping a MacGyver'd together 'thrower in five minutes... gotta give the guy some props, he's clearly a secret genius.

Comment

All I could think of while he was carrying the flamethrower, chasing the creature down the corridors, was Captain Dallas.

"Get outta there, Dallas! YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
            All I could think of while he was carrying the flamethrower, chasing the creature down the corridors, was Captain Dallas.

"Get outta there, Dallas! YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!"
            Which is why I loved that part of the episode. I've been praying for some Alien homage. This was good enough.

Comment

Which is why I loved that part of the episode. I've been praying for some Alien homage. This was good enough.
              eli mentioned "creatures bursting out of my belly" IE Aliens.

the flamethrower, well, Greer said, "you're not the only one that can invent stuff".

all he needed was some pipe, a lighter, some gas, some tubing, and a trigger valve.

Comment

I've made something like that before on smaller scale i sued the valve off a gas lighter but i image one that size a gas stoves valve would do nicely.
                But i think more likely that thing was built out of a primus stove
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99MCtbGOLk
                If he did canalise one of these it would make a lot of sense and would be robust enugh for us to see it regular as any flammable liquid will work

protip if your using butane put the gas above the valve for a bigger flame.

Yes i am a pyromaniac its a gift not an illness.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by antcave View Post
                  that part was funny "I can invent things too"

he had some kind of cannister attached to it. Maybe some kind of butane torch
                  that was my fave line of the night
                  General Jack O'Neill, still HOTTer than ever!

Comment

Definitely showed that he's more than a military tough guy( although even that was enough to make him a great character). He's a military tough guy with enough common sense to know that bullets were useless( as the redshirt found out the hard way) and it didn't take him long to create a useful weapon that would give him an advantage against these things.

Comment

Most boys learn to make flamethrowers when they're young. Also potato guns. And other assorted weapons and forts. At least, that's how it was for me growing up. I wonder if that's changed at all now?

Comment

They should lock up Eli & Greer in a room just to see what these guys could come up with when putting their minds together lol

Comment

It was the writers way of making a mcgyver reference
                          It's always suicide mission this, save the planet that. No one ever just stops by to say "Hi!" any more!
                          - Gen. Jack O'Neill

Comment

nah, Kaiphantom, you're too old. i'm building a coilgun.

Comment

They should lock up Eli & Greer in a room just to see what these guys could come up with when putting their minds together lol
                              a spacesuit with Kino's, a Flamethrower, a Coilgun, and probably some more cool stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog316 View Post
                                It was the writers way of making a mcgyver reference
                                I just want to see Greer and O'Neil meet up, and O'Neil goes off saying "That's not how you make a flamethrower, this is how you make a flamethrower"

Comment

Working...
                                X