Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking I know WHY Rush is sooo obsessed with the Ancients after this...can't wait to see where that goes...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
      This was just...it was...wow. Loved every second.

After I've seen it for a second time and managed to collect my thoughts, I think I'll actually post my own review of this one.
      I think alot of people are going to be reviewing this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
        Well, in that case, thanks. With the internet, you can't tell if someone is agreeing or being sarcastic these days.
        Aye, Captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
          No that explains the abrupt ending and why we're not going back to it.
          What more needs to said....
          It goes back they get the cure in time and no one dies....
          It's perfect.
          It even allows them to use the maximum amount of time for developing the story and they did...

Very well done.
          Did you need everything spoon fed? Its pretty obvious. Scott told them everything that was needed to save their life in the next timeline.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Well dude, I pinpoint each character in the last 8 eps and everyone has sold the episode with their performance or at least had some good scenes that stole the show. Chloe is the only character yet to do this for me. Tonight's Ep was Eli's, and Scott towards the end of the episode.
            Drunk Chloe on "Earth"? Great stuff
            If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
            Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi442 View Post
              Maybe I have a heart of stone, but the Eli scene had me alternately laughing and rolling my eyes.
              you have a heart of stone

Comment

in a lot of ways this was l ike window of opportunity - ONLY in the fact that they kept looping until they fixed things and broke the loop, thus breaking out of hte loop and time continues as it should have (time as in the timeline)
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OMG, someone posted this on the SyFy forums. I cannot stop laughing...

Maybe Chloe can become the "Kenny" of SGU and the writers can find a way to kill her off every episode. OMG they killed Chloe!
                  sigpic

Comment

the only way she is dead dead is if Elyse Levesque said thats it i quit (very unlikely).their is no way the powers that be would think it was a good idea to kill her off for good.

lets just call it like it is.she is eye candy.and she gives everyone else's proformance a boost.No mater how much it boosted this episode to kill off one of the main people it would only hurt the show in the long run.and the powers know it.

so the only way chloe is dead is if Elyse Levesque walked off.<mod snip, let's not even joke about harm to a real person please>
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 13 November 2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      OMG, someone posted this on the SyFy forums. I cannot stop laughing...
                      That would be hilarious!!!
                      If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                      Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Only question I've got is- what happened to AU1 Rush, AU1 Scott, and AU2 Scott? Not that it really matters for our AU3 crew, but still, it's a question.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Well tptb did the impossible: made AU/time travel BORING for me!!! that ep was a disappointment. It was mostly "soap free" (although I thought Eli's mom had cancer...not HIV. ) but still bored me silly! Next week it looks like we are back to "How the Destiny Turns"...."The Last Days of Our Lives".... "The Guiding Kino"...."The Edge of Space"...."Another Stargate"....."General Anesthesia" (hubby's contribution-- he's clever! ).... "The Young and the Boring". therefore it is official, I am done with SGU... the preview on sciffy sucked me in....I am on to them now!

Comment

I'm curious Brian, what would you rate this episode? Does it beat 'Light' in your opinion? I know that you and me agreed and thought that 'Light was the best episode so far in SGU, but now that 'Time' has aired, has it surpassed 'Light'? What would you rate it?

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                              Only question I've got is- what happened to AU1 Rush, AU1 Scott, and AU2 Scott? Not that it really matters for our AU3 crew, but still, it's a question.
                              Oh good Voyager episode....sorry.
                              And only the fan fic can tell

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                Well tptb did the impossible:
                                At first I thought you were going to say "impressed me". Of course, that would, indeed, have been impossible.

therefore it is offical I am done with SGU... the preview on scifi channel sucked me in....I am on to them now!
                                At least you gave it a shot...
                                Sig by Pandora's Box
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X