• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
    it won't matter...
    They'll find a cure.
    Or more water...
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

it won't matter...
      They'll find a cure.
      No need. Micro-organisms are incredibly easy to kill if they're not actually in you. When they've infected you, however, is another story entirely.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Antreas View Post
        Obviously how it ended hints that everything was undone and the events we saw never happened. That's why it ended so abruptly.

OH.........
        DUDE....that was GOOOD.

Comment

That was great I loved the "you're not seeing what you think you're seeing" ending.

The alien creatures were cool too.

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
          So this isn't a two-parter. In that case this was not a very good episode. I hate that they just left it unresolved.
          They didn't. Scott sent the kino back after the solar flare with all the information they needed.

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
          The solar flare from the end of 1969 was the exact same flare also. They went through the gate just a few short seconds early and it threw them years further than they wanted to be. By all indications it was a few hours between when Rush went through the gate and when Scott threw the Kino through and it came out the other side roughly around the same time as Rush? Really?
          We don't really know that.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by arrakis44 View Post
            Boil it?

Seriously though, good question.
            yeah well I have my moments.

Comment

I really like how everything in this show seems to keep on building on one another...but unfortanatley they cannot get away with it too many times more

Comment

HoLLY CRAP 181 people viewing the thread.

Comment

BTW, Eli has proven in the last two eps that he is more than just a comic actor or character. He has really grown over the season, and I think he has become a lot of people's favorites. Scott had some good moments in this ep, so did Greer. TJ was also good. Chloe was just in the background, and even if some touching moments about her, she did not really contribute.
                  sigpic

Comment

Obviously how it ended hints that everything was undone and the events we saw never happened. That's why it ended so abruptly.
                    And then Chloe wakes up and finds Eli in her shower
                    If you're wondering how he eats & breathes, and other science facts...(la! la! la!)
                    Then repeat to yourself its just a show, I should really just relax.

I own "Future War"..I can put up with a lot

sigpic - Black Belt Test 10/24/2009 -

Comment

Everything was great. Loved it all. I didn't see them pulling a double reset.
                      Haha, neither did I. I realized it the moment TJ pulled the blanket over Lt. James' head though, as I knew that that actress appears in episodes further on.

Still, even though I knew that certain characters weren't going to die, I was extremely interested in how the events of the episode were going to play out.

Acting was superb. TJ was believable in her scene during and after revealing to Eli that Chloe was already dead. Speaking of which, Eli's performance was awesome as well. Hell, Greer was too. Pfft. I can go on. Everyone was great. I can't wait for the 11 PM airing to come on. I want to watch it again so bad!
                      I agree, the acting was superb. I have to also make sure that people recognize Brian's awesome acting. The scene where he woke up and everyone was dead, as well as the scenes where he was talking to the kino were epic. He is very talented as well
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

Hated this episode from start to finish, and I've like all the other ones. Complete waste of my time.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                          I can buy the fact that a solar flare would send the Kino back in time (we've seen it often enough), but two flares that send the Kino back to the SAME time period? Really? That I can't buy. It makes no sense. Even if it was just one flare going at a different time it would send you to a different time (as proven by the end of 1969). Am I wrong on this?
                          The only thing that episode really proved was that SG-1 used a solar flare to travel to the future.

Originally posted by SG-17 View Post
                          I this supposed to be a two-parter? The preview for Life doesn't make it seem so.
                          No it's not.
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

OH.........
                            DUDE....that was GOOOD.
                            I can't tell if that is sarcasm or an agreement. I would prefer the latter, but in case it is the former. Oh well, that's how it looked to me and it really isn't far fetched. This episode was supposed to get you thinking and it succeeded, at least in my case. I thought about it and that is why I came with that conclusion.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              BTW, Eli has proven in the last two eps that he is more than just a comic actor or character.
                              I need to quote this for truth as well, as David Blue absolutely blew me away. It's not that I didn't think he was a good actor, it's just very nice to see he can pull off serious, emotional stuff so well. Hats off!
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                BTW, Eli has proven in the last two eps that he is more than just a comic actor or character. He has really grown over the season, and I think he has become a lot of people's favorites. Scott had some good moments in this ep, so did Greer. TJ was also good. Chloe was just in the background, and even if some touching moments about her, she did not really contribute.
                                I pointed it out in the pre-airing thread, but I think there was some great emotion from Eli and TJ in this one, which may acutally make up for the reset button effect.
                                I can picture in my mind, a world without war, a world without hate.... and i can picture us attacking that world cause they'd never see it comming

Comment

Working...
                                X