Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For a show that's called 'Stargate'...there isn't much 'Stargate' in it so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    Hmm did this apply to SG-1?
    I was replying to something you said in this post of yours -

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...4#post10769344

However SGU needs to show me something related to my Childhood fantasies.
    My childhood fantasies were based on going into space in a rocket and learning how things worked. (I never wanted to be in a pressurised dome on the moon when it was hit by a meteorite, though.) I now want to know how the Destiny works. It's far more exotic than the rocket ships of my childhood fantasies, of course, but those took place before the very first Sputnik was launched.

As for SG-1, my idea of heaven was Sam going off into technobabble. I wish O'Neill hadn't kept interrupting.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
      As for SG-1, my idea of heaven was Sam going off into technobabble. I wish O'Neill hadn't kept interrupting.
      It doesn't seem like there will be any interrupting of techno babble in universe.
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

It doesn't seem like there will be any interrupting of techno babble in universe.
        They're bound to interrupt it for the next instalment of Scott and Chloe. I wouldn't mind so much if she turned out to be something interesting like a Cylon.
        sigpic

Comment

They're bound to interrupt it for the next instalment of Scott and Chloe. I wouldn't mind so much if she turned out to be something interesting like a Cylon.
          I think Rush is more likely to be a timelord than Chloe be something interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
            I think Rush is more likely to be a timelord than Chloe be something interesting.

Seriously, though, I knew the shuttle was going to get back.but I enjoyed seeing them presented with a problem which they had to solve.
            sigpic

Comment

Seriously, though, I knew the shuttle was going to get back.but I enjoyed seeing them presented with a problem which they had to solve.
              It was good to see a problem however it will be interesting when there is a problem that isn't solved by Eli, Rush or Scott.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                It was good to see a problem however it will be interesting when there is a problem that isn't solved by Eli, Rush or Scott.
                I know what you mean. It would be nice if some of the other scientists on board got a turn at solving problems later on.
                sigpic

Comment

Cylon? What is a Cylon?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Cylon? What is a Cylon?
                    They're from the second version of Battlestar Galactica. Some of them looked exactly like humans.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                      Ehh, I'm not overly worried. SG-1 and SGA had multiple episodes without Stargate use.

It's really not big deal, to me anyway.
                      Same here!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

They're from the second version of Battlestar Galactica. Some of them looked exactly like humans.
                        cylons were in the first version too, they just didn't look like humans
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, the Stargate got used this time (Water)
                          Spoiler:
                          around! Plenty of times, to solve the B-Plot, and all kinds of fun! And we got a little wormhole travel effect!

Oh, and Rush's mention of the gate being only on for 38 minutes was a nice shout-out.
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 31 October 2009, 09:40 AM.
                          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by PacoJr67 View Post
                            cylons were in the first version too, they just didn't look like humans
                            This is true. I didn't make it clear that I was just referring to the second version where some of them looked human.
                            sigpic

Comment

What's this battlestar galactica? Is is some sort of fashion show?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

What's this battlestar galactica? Is is some sort of fashion show?
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles...4_TV_series%29

It's the BSG which some people say SGU is copying.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X