Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe and Scott's relationship, out of nowhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That scene is one of the reasons that Chloe, who I liked orginally liked, is really, really starting to annoy me. She strikes me as becoming incredibly needy since she came on board the Destiny. I can understand that she's feeling alone and lost since her father's death, but she's practically throwing herself at two different men. Or at least throwing herself at one (Scott) and taking advantage of the other (Eli). I'm also wondering where these deep feelings they were talking about came from? The few conversations they had together after Chloe lost her father?
    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora24 View Post
      That scene is one of the reasons that Chloe, who I liked orginally liked, is really, really starting to annoy me. She strikes me as becoming incredibly needy since she came on board the Destiny. I can understand that she's feeling alone and lost since her father's death, but she's practically throwing herself at two different men. Or at least throwing herself at one (Scott) and taking advantage of the other (Eli). I'm also wondering where these deep feelings they were talking about came from? The few conversations they had together after Chloe lost her father?
      I don't see how she is taking advantage of Eli? All she asked was to show how the shower worked. That doesn't equate to talking advantage of. It just means Eli misinterperted and given his social skills that seems likely.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I think that how the 'relationship' (if you can call it that) came out of nowhere is actually a major intended point.
        Also, Chloe saying what she 'probably' felt makes me wonder if she'll still feel the same way now that the crisis is over. Scott was talking like he cared but I wonder what his motives really are. Perhaps he thought his chances with Vanessa were not so good?
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I don't see how she is taking advantage of Eli? All she asked was to show how the shower worked. That doesn't equate to talking advantage of. It just means Eli misinterperted and given his social skills that seems likely.
          It wasn't much different than what James did, the eye contact and 'talk in private'.

Just a pair of pretty girls that only have to bat their eyes to get what they want from Eli. Chloe may not have even noticed that she was doing it intentionally, but it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            I think that how the 'relationship' (if you can call it that) came out of nowhere is actually a major intended point.
            Also, Chloe saying what she 'probably' felt makes me wonder if she'll still feel the same way now that the crisis is over. Scott was talking like he cared but I wonder what his motives really are. Perhaps he thought his chances with Vanessa were not so good?
            I think its more that she is not sure what she feels, because it is such a new and radical different experience for her. I bet at the least...if she had any relationships period...that she had shallow ones. And I am not talking love or sex here, but any relationship she had...other then her father...probably did not get a huge chance to develop
            Originally posted by dahok View Post
            It wasn't much different than what James did, the eye contact and 'talk in private'.

Just a pair of pretty girls that only have to bat their eyes to get what they want from Eli. Chloe may not have even noticed that she was doing it intentionally, but it worked.
            James was pretty insistant, and Eli did not follow her because he has a particular attraction.

Comment

Yes it was. Body language speaks a lot.
              I would think if anyone had asked Eli how the showers worked he would have shown them. Granted Chloe's gender kept him their longer if say Greer asked how the showers worked
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                I think its more that she is not sure what she feels, because it is such a new and radical different experience for her. I bet at the least...if she had any relationships period...that she had shallow ones. And I am not talking love or sex here, but any relationship she had...other then her father...probably did not get a huge chance to develop
                I don't claim to know the specifics since they haven't been revealed yet, but that is a LOT of speculation there.
                Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Yes it was. Body language speaks a lot.

I would think if anyone had asked Eli how the showers worked he would have shown them. Granted Chloe's gender kept him their longer if say Greer asked how the showers worked
                  Her Gender and that he fancies the heck outta her.

Comment

Originally posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
                    I don't claim to know the specifics since they haven't been revealed yet, but that is a LOT of speculation there.
                    Its what I do

Comment

What does Chloe want from Eli? And what other option does she have, avoid him completely?
                      [edit]
                      Eli: "Why have you been avoiding me?"
                      Chloe: "Because being around me forces you to be nice to me."
                      Eli: "...???"
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        What does Chloe want from Eli? And what other option does she have, avoid him completely?
                        [edit]
                        Eli: "Why have you been avoiding me?"
                        Chloe: "Because being around me forces you to be nice to me."
                        Eli: "...???"
                        Add on to that what are you supposed to do? be automatically mean to the girl that you find to be kinda hot?

Comment

2 young people are about to possibly die and it's unrealistic for them to just have sex? This ain't the 1950s anymore.

As for Scott over Eli, that's an easy answer. Nice guys finish last. Welcome to reality!

Comment

Originally posted by patssle View Post
                            2 young people are about to possibly die and it's unrealistic for them to just have sex? This ain't the 1950s anymore.

As for Scott over Eli, that's an easy answer. Nice guys finish last. Welcome to reality!
                            I do hope you are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                              I do hope you are wrong
                              What part?

Society is more promiscuous these day. A lot of people cheat on their spouses. Even good Christian family value Republicans. Sad, but that's the way it is.

Nice guys do usually finish last. There's lots of information and theories why that happens, but that's just a fact of life. There are some women that realize what they have in a nice guy - but most will go "he's too nice" and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by patssle View Post
                                You mean the 1950s aren't like in Back to the Future?

Comment

Working...
                                X