No announcement yet.

Who will kill Rush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the show, but he is one of the few characters that I have any interest in, so I hope he lives!
    ^That little animated banner says it all! I am a fan of all the Stargates. They each have their own unique style that keeps me watching!
    Team Badass!!

Comment

Rush would make a great used car salesman. He knows how to manipulate people. And that's far more dangerous than being a flat-out liar.

I envision one of those 'take a number' things where people have little pieces of paper with #s on 'em, waiting for their turn to, if nothing else, beat the living crap out of Rush for scaring 'em half to death with his manipulations.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
        Rush would make a great used car salesman. He knows how to manipulate people. And that's far more dangerous than being a flat-out liar.

I envision one of those 'take a number' things where people have little pieces of paper with #s on 'em, waiting for their turn to, if nothing else, beat the living crap out of Rush for scaring 'em half to death with his manipulations.
        Copy that. Personally, I think that the moment Rush is no longer useful to anyone on the ship, Young will likely have to confine him because of the number of people who will want to lynch him. I mean he just lied to everybody about a naquadria planet and played with their hopes. That and more than a few people on the ship (namely Greer) hold Rush personally responsible for stranding them on the far side of the universe in a dilapidated old ship.
        sigpic

Comment

Who will kill Rush?

The viewers in a season or two.
          I am exactly one zat gun short from actually having a zat gun.

Comment

I think it would be a bad move for anyone to try or kill Rush. He is the one that will save them at the end of the day. He is also probably the most interesting and intriuging character of all of Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by AvanGard View Post
              Who will kill Rush?

The viewers in a season or two.

Comment

Whoever kills Rush would have to be an idiot, because he is conceivably the only person who can get them home.

Not that I think anyone will kill Rush. I think someone may try too but not succeed.
                Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
                  Whoever kills Rush would have to be an idiot, because he is conceivably the only person who can get them home.

Not that I think anyone will kill Rush. I think someone may try too but not succeed.
                  Well, they're going to have to deal with me if he gets hurt.

Oh wait, I'm not on the ship.*

* Pity ...

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                    Well, they're going to have to deal with me if he gets hurt.

Oh wait, I'm not on the ship.*

* Pity ...
                    lol, love it!

I love R.C's character, (i say R.C i cant be bothered to write his name, although i did just write this...) I read in an interview with him before Air aired and
                    Spoiler:
                    .... sure you want to know???

Spoiler:
                    and... he said theres an episode where Rush gets thrown off the ship by the survivors and left behind, there he encounters some aliens and they place him in some sort of water tank... (im thinking like SW:Empire Strikes Back sort of water tank inwhich Luke gets put in) The ship then follows Destiny and he returns some how

above is just speculation, i read it in an interview a while ago now, and will hunt it down for a link but not right now...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ResearchGuy View Post
                      lol, love it!

I love R.C's character, (i say R.C i cant be bothered to write his name, although i did just write this...) I read in an interview with him before Air aired and
                      Spoiler:
                      .... sure you want to know???

Spoiler:
                      and... he said theres an episode where Rush gets thrown off the ship by the survivors and left behind, there he encounters some aliens and they place him in some sort of water tank... (im thinking like SW:Empire Strikes Back sort of water tank inwhich Luke gets put in) The ship then follows Destiny and he returns some how

above is just speculation, i read it in an interview a while ago now, and will hunt it down for a link but not right now...
                      Oh yes, do hunt that down, please.

And for your spoiler
                      Spoiler:
                      sob ... poor Nicky

Comment

I may kill him before the passengers do He's not a trustworthy or honourable character at all
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                          And for your spoiler
                          Spoiler:
                          sob ... poor Nicky
                          Spoiler:
                          hands tissue, its ok... like i said he returns
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok, i was off on one thing... but i read this the day it came out, and tracked it down in all of 10 minutes searching

the article is titled "No one told SGU Star not to reveal spoilers" so there are spoilers...
                            Spoiler:
                            http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/no-one-told-stargate-univ.php

enjoy
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, ResearchGuy!

Comment

If Rush gets killed then SGU will lose me as a viewer unfortunately. RC is a magnificent actor, absolutely top shelf. There are other parts of the show which I enjoy to a degree but without him I would lose a lot of interest.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X