This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    I didn't care to much for the Camille scenes.
    Awww I thought they were extremely well-done, both in writing and portrayal. I particularly loved how Wray identified herself to Sharon. It kinda got me

Curious about the chair.
    As am I. I think it'd be epic if Chloe ended up sitting in it later in the season. Not that I think they have to do this to make her character interesting, but it would be a path I wouldn't really expect them to take
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
      Normally if I have nothing Nice to say about a person I won't say...
      But this is a show...and it's....bad. I saw very little of value...
      What exactly was good about this episode?
      Well, why don't you actually say what's bad about it instead of things like 'gag me'? Posts like that are of no value.

Comment

I love what Young did to Telford...however, why doesn't Young just go to Jack O'Neill and tell him what a bad officer Telford is being and get him pulled? And not just Telford, but whomever his cronies are as well. Because he called someone to have them pull the stone off the panel to break the link

One question though...if they are keeping the body swaps same gender...how do they know who goes into whose body?

how do they know which genders are coming when if they have no other means of communication?
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Saquist

if you wish to DISCUSS your feelings, please do so. If all you want to is make one sentence 'it sucks' comments, please take them elsewhere.

Have enough respect for those that do want to discuss to leave them be to do so.
          Of course Empress.
          "Gag me" was merely an opener. Suffice to say I was thoroughly bored. I'm having a hard...very hard time caring about many of the characters it's all I can do to lick a moment of sympathy for Young, Scott and others....so many of these episodes go nowhere....we are where we where essentially when the show began and sure we have air and water, we've survied a horror film but nothing has engaged my mind at all.

I can barely recognize the show as SCI FI.

Comment

Dr. Mehta may be in league with Telford.

Comment

since that device is a precursor to the ancient headsucker wouldn't the person who used it be able to subconsciously at least be able to do something to get it removed. i mean Jack Contacted the asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                since that device is a precursor to the ancient headsucker wouldn't the person who used it be able to subconsciously at least be able to do something to get it removed. i mean Jack Contacted the asgard.
                What if thats not possible? What if their is no technology or people to remove it?
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  What if thats not possible? What if their is no technology or people to remove it?
                  well i guess we'll have to find out. i mean why would the writers write the chair in if they weren't in the future going to revist it.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                    Well, why don't you actually say what's bad about it instead of things like 'gag me'? Posts like that are of no value.
                    Just as..."I adore or loved it" also has no value. One is negative the other is positive. I didn't know I was going to moderated on one comment of expression. Neither allows for discussion but only one is moderated....

If it really is a discussion isn't expression just as much apart that discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                      Pretty good episode. Just an -eh- ending though.
                      I don't post much. As such I'm not a recognized member of the community. But I do like science fiction television.

That said.

SGU could not be more disappointing. And that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

These early episodes of SGU are sort of reminding me of the first half of the fourth season of BSG, it seems like we're hitting a lot of plot points and character threads and we're not quite to the point where we get the payoff. I DO feel things are building up nicely, and on that point alone I'm interested to see where things go, in the latter half of season 1 and beyond.

Also kudos to Dr. Rush. Yeah he lied, he fabricated information, but he was not doing it for nefarious purposes. Giving people hope, a reason to live and as the Doctor put it to be "productive" is a far better alternative to helpless drudgery with no hope of rescue. In a sense Dr. Rush could be seen as an anti-villain so far in SGU, and Robert Carlyle is playing the part expertly. So far I'm satisfied, can't wait to see what Episodes 11-20 have in store.

Comment

we wont see 11 -20 until at least late march maybe early april.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            well i guess we'll have to find out. i mean why would the writers write the chair in if they weren't in the future going to revist it.
                            Because its something the Ancients would do.

The better question is why did the Ancients put it there in the first place
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                              Just as..."I adore or loved it" also has no value. One is negative the other is positive. I didn't know I was going to moderated on one comment of expression. Neither allows for discussion but only one is moderated....

If it really is a discussion isn't expression just as much apart that discussion?
                              Oh, away with yah. I'm interested in knowing why someone likes or dislikes something but this sort of 12-year-old 'I didn't like it, so there' posts contributes nothing.

Can someone explain about the chair and the 'discussion' between Rush and Young?

Comment

I enjoyed the episode. Development on Scott and Wray, very good development I thought. Enjoyed Young beating Telford down, it was the right thing to do.

I'm glad that the planet was a lie, it was just too convenient. I'm surprised that Rush hasn't gotten beaten down yet. They need to get into that chair though!

Comment

Working...
                                X