X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    I wouldn't put it past him.

P.S. Why are you guys using spoiler tags?
    *shrugs* I don't know. I was just following the crowd... But a character death and the entire episode's basic plot being dissected and discussed could be spoiler-ly enough to warrant tags.

Then again, the thread title warns of spoilers...

To hell with it, everyone! I know that in the next episode... someone will be revealed as...

As...

Pregnant!

Or...

Dying From A Terminal Disease!

Or better yet...

They Have Amnesia!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

And who would be pregnant? Chloe, Park, TJ, James or .... Camille?
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        And who would be pregnant? Chloe, Park, TJ, James or .... Camille?
        It's like Russian Roulette - you never know until somebody's been shot!
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Not sure how this didn't find its way onto this thread... but,
          (spoilers, because this could be quite... spoiler-y)
          Spoiler:
          Originally posted by Robert Carlyle
          Rush’s nemesis on board the ship, the actor reveals, is Colonel Everett Young (Louis Ferreira, formerly Justin Louis). “It’s quite serious,” Carlyle said. “Without giving too much away, there’s an episode, which we’ve yet to shoot, where a tragedy takes place aboard the Destiny, and Rush tries to frame Young.

Certainly sounds like it fits.

Comment

Yeah, but I would still be careful about that. This season of SGU has already proven on multiple occasions how misleading/wrong/deceiving/etc. speculation/spoilers/promos/interviews/etc. might be. At least until we actually get to see it on the big screen.
            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Actually they filmed Justice in May and this interview happened in July right before comic con.

I think he is talking about sabotage.
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, take everything with a grain of salt...

Oh, but I do love salt...

Comment

No matter what happens, I'm pretty sure Rush will get the blame for something whether he actually does anything or not.

Comment

Here is what I think happens;

Spoiler:
                    From the spoilers that Rush tries to frame Young for the tragedy in "Justice" and the suicide that was mentioned earlier; I think that Spencer shoots himself, Rush finds him and takes the gun, Rush then tires to frame Young.

I think this will lead to what happens in "Divided"

@SupremeLegate
                    Apogee Institute
                    Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

are there any promo pics?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Stargate Universe - Episode 1.10 - Justice - Press Release

Spoiler:
                        Everyone is shocked when a member of the crew is found dead from a gunshot wound. While at first glance it appears to be suicide, the gun is nowhere to be found. The crew is confined to quarters while a search is performed and when the gun shows up in Col. Young’s (LOUIS FERREIRA) quarters, he becomes the number one suspect. Fearing a mob scene, Young agrees to a trial and cedes command to Camile Wray (MING-NA).

Dr. Rush (ROBERT CARLYLE) convinces Wray to give him control of the science team and carte blanche with the new Ancient interface, previously kept under guard. But before Rush can unlock its secret, or Young’s trial can conclude, both are needed to explore a planet hiding a secret that threatens the Destiny and her crew.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2009/11/sta...ustice_26.html

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          are there any promo pics?
                          Promo pics have normally been coming out about a week before the episode airs. (I can normally find them on the MGM site on a Sat morning)

Comment

I think, there will be
                            Spoiler:
                            that "Water aliens" on the planet. They will capture Rush and get him to the tank.

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

"We've found something" that peaks the most interest from me. It is said as a team approaches a object on a rocking planet.
                              From what I gather it's a Cylon raider, leading to the discovery of human type cylons on Destiny. One being a Six, who kills the bald headed guy who is always crazy angry.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                                "We've found something" that peaks the most interest from me. It is said as a team approaches a object on a rocking planet.
                                From what I gather it's a Cylon raider, leading to the discovery of human type cylons on Destiny. One being a Six, who kills the bald headed guy who is always crazy angry.

Oh, you trolls totally crack me up!

No wait, you're not a troll at all. You're being completely serious! WOAH!

That just makes it funnier.

Comment

Working...
                                X