Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not what I thought when I read that snippet.

Comment

What snippet. All we know is the episode's name is Justice. That can be interperted a variety of ways.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I think he/she meant "shipboard justice and the ever-developing interrelations among the crew."

It would certainly be more meaningful for a member of the crew, who we've grown to known in the 8 previous episodes, to face a trial than some random alien (or some random alien judging us). Haven't we learned that with "Inquisition"?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          I think he/she meant "shipboard justice and the ever-developing interrelations among the crew."

It would certainly be more meaningful for a member of the crew, who we've grown to known in the 8 previous episodes, to face a trial than some random alien (or some random alien judging us). Haven't we learned that with "Inquisition"?
          He. And that is what I meant. Thank you. I'm just thinking whatever crime they have commited would be a good indication of how dark/edgy they want the show to be- for example theft/assault = not very dark. Murder = pretty dark. Rape = very dark and would probably put me off the show.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Do not remind me of that farce.

Ugh!
            sigpic

Comment

im thinking somebody does something that is very very bad...and they cant decide wat to do wiht him/her because..they are in another galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                im thinking somebody does something that is very very bad...and they cant decide wat to do wiht him/her because..they are in another galaxy
                TO THE AIRLOCK! Where's Roslin when you need her?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                  TO THE AIRLOCK! Where's Roslin when you need her?
                  She is too busy hanging around Adama to do any real work
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Small update:

Also on Monday, we’ll be discussing Paul’s rewrite of Justice. It’s a very strong script and, going by the consensus preliminary response, he should have an easy time implementing any notes.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...y-and-mailbag/

Comment

Chloe: Were not supposed to be here

Father: Chloe calm down, I think it's quite obvious.

Chloe: But Daddy, these people are not supposed to be here

Father: It's ok sweety cakes, we'll find a way off the Destiny, or should i say, our destiny.

Chloe: But dadda, I'm not supposed to be here, I forgot to set the DVR for 90210

Father: Now, you have done it. You're dead

The senator grabs a gun from one of the marines and goes crazy shooting everybody, and chases chloe around the ship like a mainac trying to kill her.

This is the episode JUSTICE. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                        chloe: Were not supposed to be here

father: Chloe calm down, i think it's quite obvious.

Chloe: But daddy, these people are not supposed to be here

father: It's ok sweety cakes, we'll find a way off the destiny, or should i say, our destiny.

Chloe: But dadda, i'm not supposed to be here, i forgot to set the dvr for 90210

father: Now, you have done it. You're dead

the senator grabs a gun from one of the marines and goes crazy shooting everybody, and chases chloe around the ship like a mainac trying to kill her.

This is the episode justice. Lol
                        lulz. You iz funnie!

Comment

Update:

PG15 writes: “1. What is episode 10 of SGU now?

[...]

3. Has the episode “Justice” been renamed “Judgment” like you wanted, or was that just a typo? [...]"

Answers: 1. Episode 10 is now Justice.

[...]

3. No, it’s always been Justice. Though, in retrospect, I think Judgment is more appropriate.

[...]
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...he-syfy-slant/

Comment

That's rather an interesting distinction.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds better. Justice makes it sound as though whatever judgement is made is the right one, where as judgement alone leaves it more grey.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                Sounds better. Justice makes it sound as though whatever judgement is made is the right one, where as judgement alone leaves it more grey.
                                Unless the point is to illustrate the contradiction. That could be cool too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X