Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happens if the earth military dies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happens if the earth military dies?

The LA guys get their rooms.

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

I want them to show a proper head count and funeral after the incursion is over. It be more dramatic if they actually revealed the total number of deaths.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
        He would if he was ordered to, but it didn't apppear it's something he would either enjoy, or have done if he was the one giving the orders.
        Seconded. After Varro killed the soldier at the end, he had a look of "I really regret having to do that" on his face.

Originally posted by pipi View Post
        I want them to show a proper head count and funeral after the incursion is over. It be more dramatic if they actually revealed the total number of deaths.
        Seconded.

Comment

Then Kiva would become queen and lay a bunch of solder eggs!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
            ^^^^
            DBZ reference.
            Sorry, don't watch it, never have, never will...

Comment

at the end of this they should have 23 died 9-LA 14-SGC

Comment

wow. that would be bad. you still have matt and greer, greer would make the destiny a metal coffin for the LA if they killed young.

Comment

Here's why they can't get rid of James.

Comment

TV show will probably suck if they kill off all the cast.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Jackson View Post
                      Seconded. After Varro killed the soldier at the end, he had a look of "I really regret having to do that" on his face.
                      I got the same impression, and also from his attempts to build a truce between him and TJ. It seems he's a soldier who takes no pleasure in what he has to do to attain the desired ends. I'm looking forward to seeing where they take him next season... assuming he survives.
                      sigpic

Comment

This is why everybody who watched the Ukrainian episodes started talking about the Maquis.
                        Obviously most of SGC and LA will be left to somehow work it out, overcome their differences, and blah blah.
                        Expect plenty of drama about who's in charge in season 2... ZZzzz ZZzzz

Comment

Originally posted by vszulc View Post
                          This is why everybody who watched the Ukrainian episodes started talking about the Maquis.
                          Obviously most of SGC and LA will be left to somehow work it out, overcome their differences, and blah blah.
                          Expect plenty of drama about who's in charge in season 2... ZZzzz ZZzzz
                          Only those who have seen the show that all these (for me, baffling because I have no idea what you're talking about) references to "the Maquis" are about... but whatever show it is, I can guarantee you that they did not do it first in any genre. It's not what you do, it's how you do it that sets any show apart.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not sure if I'd want the military to be murdered on the spot, I don't see how the relationship between the civilians and the LA could really recover from that. Seeing them all learning to work together and having the military structures from both sides break down along with their affiliations to Earth and the LA would be brilliant though. Watching the society form would be some of the most compelling sci-fi TV ever.

Comment

I don't understand the Maquis simlairity from Voyager. The two groups and how they affected the general practice of the ship are so different
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I doubt they would even consider pursuing that avenue no matter how much those that hate the military and most specifically the U.S daydream off every second of their lives.
                                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X