No announcement yet.

Colonel Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colonel David Telford is not the first Human to be brainwashed. Agent Malcolm Barrett of the NID was brainwashed by the trust (SG-1: Insiders). Even after Agent Barrett was free of the brainwashing he was still able to help Stargate Command out.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
      Han Solo shot first!!! *proceeds to smash every remastered copy out there*
      Lucas really messed up there. Its just make han look really stupid. Then again the SW universe stores he writes tend to suck. Great settings and characters, but he can't write them for ****.

The cast here is certainly quite entertaining. October is too far away.

Comment

Lt.Col.John Sheppard,

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        The Lucian Alliance started all this nonsense with Earth when vala (who was working for them at the time) tried to steal and sell the Prometheus. Then we retaliated (something about kassa) then they kill colonel Emerson and tired to hijack the odyssey and then we started running hit and run missions on their kassa shipments. So yeah they started this mess.
        Regardless, I think it would have been a more interesting choice, character and storywise, to have Telford's defection be genuine.
        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
          Regardless, I think it would have been a more interesting choice, character and storywise, to have Telford's defection be genuine.
          I agree, his being brainwashed just felt like to much of a cop out. But I like good Telford from what I can see.
          sigpic
          Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
          X