Colonel Telford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Do you guys think if Telford survives will he and Everett share command of destiny like They did on Sg-1 with Mitchell and Carter?
    I think Telford's brainwashing will disqualify him for command. If anything, he becomes the second in command, above Scott. Young takes the day shift, Telford takes the night shift or something like that. I also assume that Varro may end up being a regular and be the head of the rest of the LA on the ship once everything settles.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
      Han Solo shot first!!! *proceeds to smash every remastered copy out there*
      I don't even call it A New Hope. It's simply Star Wars to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
        Han Solo shot first!!! *proceeds to smash every remastered copy out there*
        Waves hand..

There is no remarsterd copies .. they have and never have existed. Han has and will always shoot first. Also, the cake is not a lie. It's just late.

Comment

One of my favorite moments of the episode. I love the hard cut to black instantly after the shots are fired, leaving the viewer clueless as to the outcome.

Though I assumed they were both shot, it was a surprise to see that neither of them was conscious when the Lucian guys found them. It kinda looked like they just left Telford there, lol.

Comment

I Watched the promo again for season 2 and
            Spoiler:
            it's offical David Telford does survive cause dannic fricking back hands him.
            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 12 June 2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Um, not everyone watches the previews. That's technically a bit of a spoiler. I'm sure some people would appreciate it if you put that behind a tag, actually...

Comment

Done. I forgot abot the dang spoiler tags

Comment

i loved that neiter hesitated even a second. the millisecond they could shoot, they did.

Comment

Telford was awesome in this episode. The only inconsistency would be Kiva's gun that was aimed at his head ended up shooting his body. Unless Kiva missed the first shot and either Kiva or Telford shot Telford in the side, non fatal.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                      Telford was awesome in this episode. The only inconsistency would be Kiva's gun that was aimed at his head ended up shooting his body. Unless Kiva missed the first shot and either Kiva or Telford shot Telford in the side, non fatal.
                      Maybe Telford hit her first and the angle of the gun changed
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I really liked Telford in this, and shooting Kiva? Solid
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I literally screamed at the TV when that happened. Wasn't expecting it at all.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Felt good. He's redeeming himself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                              Felt good. He's redeeming himself.
                              well when your brainwashed and is broken free of it you tend to try to redeem yourself.
                              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 12 June 2010, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Whoever said Scott was first to take command if Young died, I dont like that thought.

Scott, cant make the hard decisions, in fact, he cant make any at all, Id vote for Telford or Greer, however.

Greer is a bit crazy, hes emergency solution would be to roast the problem with a flamethrower

Telford on the other hand, We dont know much about him when hes not brainwashed, except that he isnt afraid and he got mad senses, just the way he shot Kiva, amaziiingo!
                                When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                                X