This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
    I do not see anything that indicates TJ being in a crossfire.
    From the official Syfy preview of Incursion 2, we see (in spoilers for those that don't watch the episode previews):

Spoiler:
    Young bringing in Greer as a "medic" to a meeting in the hallway with Kiva, he wants to trade Greer for TJ. Things get tense, and TJ is standing right in the middle. I'm sure that's what is being referred to.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Episode summary from tv.ign.com:

Spoiler:
      A hostage crisis unfolds following an attempt by the Lucian Alliance to seize Destiny, which starts to have ship-wide power fluctuations and blackouts due to its proximity to a binary pulsar in the first-season finale.

Comment

If those in Germany that have seen Incursion 2 want to start a thread, you can - label it something like 'german airing' or the such and that it has spoilers. then, once skiffy airs the episode tomorrow night, i can merge the two threads together. That way the germans can talk, others don't get spoiled and hopefully everyone is at least content
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
          From the official Syfy preview of Incursion 2, we see (in spoilers for those that don't watch the episode previews):

Spoiler:
          Young bringing in Greer as a "medic" to a meeting in the hallway with Kiva, he wants to trade Greer for TJ. Things get tense, and TJ is standing right in the middle. I'm sure that's what is being referred to.
          Thanks, I did
          Spoiler:
          See that preview and did not remeber it that way until I went back and viewed it again. I think of bullets flying rather than guns drawn.
          I stand corrected.

Comment

SGU - TV Guide Online: TV Hot List: Friday, June 11:

At TV Guide Online:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

TV Hot List: Friday, June 11

Stargate Universe

9/8c Syfy

Ah, irony. Most of the people trapped on Destiny would like to wash their hands of the cursed vessel while the Lucian Alliance is bent on boarding and seizing the uncontrollable runaway spaceship. To make matters worse, a nearby binary pulsar is causing power fluctuations that will eventually cause the death of everyone on board in the first-season finale. — Michael Chant

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU - Entertainment Weekly: Tonight's Best TV:

At Entertainment Weekly:

Tonight's Best TV

A DAILY GUIDE TO NOTABLE SHOWS by Jessica Shaw

Jun 11 Friday

9-10PM
              Syfy

Season finale
              Stargate Universe

It's been a hit-and-miss season aboard Destiny, but the season goes out on a cliffhanger and features a return from the Lucian Alliance. But where's the Tribal Council?

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SGU - Yahoo! TV: What to Watch Friday:

At Yahoo! TV:

What to Watch Friday

A list of can't-miss hot shows, undiscovered gems and fan favorites

SGU: Stargate Universe

Season Finale: Friday at 9pm on Syfy

Col. Young and Lt. Scott must visit a frozen planet in search of drinkable samples after the ship's water supply begins dwindling. Meanwhile, the crew members have their hands full as they try to capture an intruder.

<<**>><<**>>

Again, Yahoo! TV fails with the wrong episode synopsis.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

don't know if its ben said already but the computer problems are because of
                  Spoiler:
                  binary pulsar (type of star)
                  i hope they explain how the ancients did not plan ahead for this its kinda a hard to miss thing...
                  p.s if you wish to descuse this spoiler use the term "benders nightmare" lets see the anti spoiler Pearle squirm

Comment

I saw this episode was in the USA todays critics corner. SWEET! First time its been there since air part 3!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ONeill4tW View Post
                      People need to watch Star Trek more often if they keep missing the red shirt reference. Lol
                      Hah hah, seriously. I laughed on the first post, and again at the lack of the connection being made
                      Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

I'm kind of watching part 1 of Incrusion right now, but I have it on mute. I'm listening to Randy Travis' Better Class Of Losers while watching it.

However, I will be watching part 2 after words.

Comment

Working...
                        X