This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    For a moment I read 'gasp' rather than gas. I gasped anyway.

And then I thought, it's a piece of chalk.
    whats he got chalk for? writing on doors LA inside?

Comment

Regarding the chalk:
      Spoiler:

In pictures on the MGM website, he is using the corridor wall as a chalkboard, obviously working through some calculations. He must not have room in his little notebook anymore!
      sigpic
      Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
        I do not think Greer passing as a medic would work as the Lucian alliance are aware of those aboard the Destiny thanks to info provided by Colonel Telford. They would know the general details of many on board, especially with Greer , whom Colonel Telford had a serious confrontation.
        I'm quite confident that Young's plan is going to fail land temporarily give Kiva the upper-hand. After meeting her character, I think it is only reasonable to believe she'll die at some point during this episode or S2 Ep 1...she is too ruthless to ever compromise or share power with our side!
        sigpic

Comment

We're already in a new galaxy and I'm doubting we ever see the BA again.
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            according to the gateworld DVR actors General O'Neill will appear in incursion part 2

Comment

Looking at the preview images up at MGM's site...
              Spoiler:
              I'm thinking Brody has become an alcoholic and decides to tweak his still right in the middle of the invasion to get a higher alcohol content...

...or he's making a bomb! Could still have a drinking problem though.

Comment

Originally posted by HaMm3r View Post
                Looking at the preview images up at MGM's site...
                Spoiler:
                I'm thinking Brody has become an alcoholic and decides to tweak his still right in the middle of the invasion to get a higher alcohol content...

...or he's making a bomb! Could still have a drinking problem though.
                Spoiler:
                yeah, that still business really had me curious. Maybe he's going to pull a Scotty and get the LA all slobbering drink and they'll pass out that way?
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Spoiler:
                  on a second note, from watching the trailers here on Space, I'm getting all tingly over Young all shouty....*tingle tingle*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    on a second note, from watching the trailers here on Space, I'm getting all tingly over Young all shouty....*tingle tingle*
                    Are those posted for the world to see yet? Space tends to have cool trailers!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      Are those posted for the world to see yet? Space tends to have cool trailers!
                      I wasn't sure, hence the spoilers
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool...if you see a link, post it and I'll let all know if the US can view it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          Cool...if you see a link, post it and I'll let all know if the US can view it!
                          I only ever see ones from Syfy
                          sigpic

Comment

I've already watched the entire episode. Someone recorded it in the Ukraine and put it on Youtube for a while. I couldn't understand any of it though, It was all in Ukrainian. Which sucked.

I'm sort of confused though as to why it aired in the Ukraine before the U.S. Not to be arrogant, but doesn't Syefyee or whatever they're called pay for the production? Why do they always air it last?
                            Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Because Ukraine did something they weren't suppose too. Remember talking about any spoilers courtesy of Ukraine viewing is forbidden
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
                                I've already watched the entire episode. Someone recorded it in the Ukraine and put it on Youtube for a while. I couldn't understand any of it though, It was all in Ukrainian. Which sucked.

I'm sort of confused though as to why it aired in the Ukraine before the U.S. Not to be arrogant, but doesn't Syefyee or whatever they're called pay for the production? Why do they always air it last?
                                I've seen it also, but have seen it legally. All I am allowed to say is, that it was very good. We are not allowed to post any spoilers here, except for the ones released by the producers, MGM, or SyFy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X