Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it too, and all I'll say is that it's going to be a very long summer.

Comment

Originally posted by HaMm3r View Post
      I really can't wait for Friday night to get here.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by HaMm3r View Post
        It is only 3 months we have to wait, that is nothing.
        Last edited by Briangate78; 08 June 2010, 06:52 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Honestly, I have seen better cliffhangers from this franchise. One of my favorites was "First Strike". Plus, it is only 3 months we have to wait, that is nothing.
          I wish we could discuss it, but obviously we can't. I agree though, except that if you tally up the number of individual cliffhangers this ep leaves us with, it's almost frightening.

Comment

Yeah...tonight....tonight....
            In Germany the channel RTL 2 will air the season finale tonight (9.10 pm MEZ). And......it's completely legal.

Source: http://www.rtl2.de/46976.html

Indeed it's better than the ukraine version, but of cause german synchronisation.
            But we don't take only one speaker for 10 characters, so it's pretty good.
            Maybe you can use it with subtitles à la "Downfall" (film about Hitler)

Comment

The Ukranian spoilers are forbidden here. Discussion of them is forbidden.

You may boost your own ego for a while, but you ruin things for the other 90% of the forum that aren't indulging.

I'll ask Darren about a German viewing. However, my personal opinion, it's not much different from the Ukranian spoilers....something that probably shouldn't be happening and that a handful of folks that will indulge will try to ruin the suspense and excitement for those that are waiting to see it legally and in a way that counts as far as ratings are concerned.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                It is only 3 months we have to wait, that is nothing.
                three months is going to feel like forever though, LOL!
                I can't wait for friday!
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Not if you spend your time wisely this summer doing fun stuff. Hanging out with friends/girlfriends or boyfriends, partying, working, reading Doing Watching one episode a week of SGU until october... I could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I'll ask Darren about a German viewing. However, my personal opinion, it's not much different from the Ukranian spoilers....something that probably shouldn't be happening and that a handful of folks that will indulge will try to ruin the suspense and excitement for those that are waiting to see it legally and in a way that counts as far as ratings are concerned.
                    Of Cause it makes a difference. Eastern Europe is known well for their illegal dvd distrubution,....
                    German TV channels are legal. You know us germans Everything has to be correct.
                    And live Viewers in Germany are (because it's Free-TV) not much less than in the US. So...why don't discuss?
                    BTW....I didn't post any spoilers.

And why this shouldn't be happening? Syfy sells the series. We make our synchronisation and then let's go.
                    It wouldn't be happening, if Syfy does not do a winter break.

Sorry for bad english.

Comment

The title of this thread is "Pre-Airing" discussion. So those of us participating in this thread haven't seen it and don't want "sure thing" spoilers based on knowledge of actual viewers.

SyFy has really goofed up this year, typically the US/Canadian release date is 1st and others get it at the same time or later depending on their scheduling!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                        The title of this thread is "Pre-Airing" discussion. So those of us participating in this thread haven't seen it and don't want "sure thing" spoilers based on knowledge of actual viewers.

SyFy has really goofed up this year, typically the US/Canadian release date is 1st and others get it at the same time or later depending on their scheduling!
                        again: Did I post any spoiler? Was only a post of rejoicing.
                        I'm myself not a fan of spoilers, unless thy are tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          again: Did I post any spoiler? Was only a post of rejoicing.
                          I'm myself not a fan of spoilers, unless thy are tagged.
                          Not an accusation, just an explanation to your above mentioned questions...
                          sigpic

Comment

That baby platter looks absolutely delicious! What dipping sauces come with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              The Ukranian spoilers are forbidden here. Discussion of them is forbidden.

You may boost your own ego for a while, but you ruin things for the other 90% of the forum that aren't indulging.

Thank-You!!! I am part of that 90%. I don't want to know ahead of time that there is even more than one cliffhanger or that it was good. That is already to much info. By the way, Ukraine speaks Russian not Ukrainian.

Comment

Originally posted by amz_123 View Post
                                Oh no! TJ in potential crossfire
                                I have viewed the teaser pictures that MGM has up and I think all of the newest SyFy previews as I always do. I do not see anything that indicates TJ being in a crossfire. In fairness maybe there is a preview that I have missed and if so, I apologize. I just hope this is not one of those sneaking in a spoiler because you have already seen the episode comments. It is looking more and more that in participating in the pre air discussion threads or even the upcoming live air threads that there is a risk. Not that anyone cares but I can't take the chance someone is going to inadvertently ruin it for ME. Sorry, how this sounds and trying not to sound "holier than thou" but I do not want to know ANYTHING or someone's thoughts ahead of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X