This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    It's not that it might belong to anyone in particular, it's that it's a red shirt.
    People need to watch Star Trek more often if they keep missing the red shirt reference. Lol

Comment

So whats Kivas plan? turn the ship around on a 100,000 year drive home?
      I didn't see a Worm Hole drive in her luggage. So what now?
      Where did she get the means to accurately fabricate a device to open doors on that ship? Telford just couldn't tell her how to make one you would need a door to do that.
      So wheres that door and what is it on? a ship? a base?

Comment

look at the sneek peek!, Rush is holding something to his face in the background, when young says to open the door! might be a breather maybe hes hurt (gased)

Comment

Originally posted by darksiege View Post
          look at the sneek peek!, Rush is holding something to his face in the background, when young says to open the door! might be a breather maybe hes hurt (gased)
          For a moment I read 'gasp' rather than gas. I gasped anyway.

And then I thought, it's a piece of chalk.

Comment

What if now that Destiny is Stalled the Alien Race finds it and boards the ship and now the situation is a three way battle between Earth, Lucian Alliance and the New Alien Race. COOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

I think the wild card in part 2 is Eli and Chloe being somewhere that they originally thought physically impossible to get to. (Who knows, it may be a 4 day walk away from the command center?) The surprise will come from there rather than an exterior factor is my guess, especially since the show is very much like a play in that what you see is what you get.

Comment

you know the episode was already written and filmed a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
                  What if now that Destiny is Stalled the Alien Race finds it and boards the ship and now the situation is a three way battle between Earth, Lucian Alliance and the New Alien Race. COOOOOOOOOOOL
                  no
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Rush finds some pirate clothes and dresses up like one. They rename the ship to the Black Pearl. Then they run the ship into a sun. A solar kraken comes out of the sun to swallow up the ship. Everyone evacuates except Rush who chooses to go down with his ship. The end.

Comment

I could just imagine rush in a pirate suit!

Comment

Heres an idea

Spoiler:
                        SPOILER: Destiny isnt going anywhere because Franklin isn't allowing it too, and he's not going to let the LA get it either

Comment

Originally posted by NormaN View Post
                          I saw a preview of Part. 2 in a trade off Greer was wearing a red shirt. That can't be good.
                          No offense but, I believe the 'Red Shirt' from Star Trek is over played.
                          It fit on the latest Star Trek (2009) movie but, I see no real place for it on SG-U.

My thinking is that the writers of SG-U want to distance themselves from other Sci-Fi TV shows.

Comment

I do not think Greer passing as a medic would work as the Lucian alliance are aware of those aboard the Destiny thanks to info provided by Colonel Telford. They would know the general details of many on board, especially with Greer , whom Colonel Telford had a serious confrontation.
                            Last edited by smart; 06 June 2010, 02:25 PM.
                            Abbas Karimjee
                            www.abbaskarimjee.wordpress.com
                            The latest Stargate Atlantis, SG1 , Universe , movies and the future of Stargate news.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                              I do not think Greer passing as a medic would work as the Lucian alliance are aware of those aboard the Destiny thanks to info provided by Colonel Telford. They would know the general details of many on board, especially with Greer , whom Colonel Telford had a serious confrontation.
                              they would be aware that Greer is a soldier, but then again, so is TJ. They may not be aware of what his position is. In any case, trailers are not really a great source for what may happen in an episode as it's out of context
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                                you know the episode was already written and filmed a while ago.
                                An aired already in some parts of the world.
                                But we are not suppose to talk about it through, for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X