we don't need euphamisms, it is what it is, sex during a body swap
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This is the best episode so far
      Who agrees with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mythophile View Post
        Chloe actually is a great drunk and the entire scene with Eli and Chloe was hilarious. At least she acknowledges she's shallow and wants to improve.
        I totally agree. I'm hoping things start to turn around a bit for Chloe, and I think the bits we got tonight are good evidence that the audience (in general) might start taking more of a liking to her.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          We'll call it swex.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Pat1487 View Post
            This is the best episode so far
            Who agrees with me?
            not me

light and air 1-3 are my faves
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Great episode. This is close up there with 'Light', which is still my favorite episode of the season so far.

That scene with Young being intimate with his wife, then all of a sudden the connection between Young and Telford is temporarily interupted. OMG! I didn't see that coming and thought that was executed really well. I don't care what anyone says, in my humble opinion, that scene was great. Did you see Telford's face during the intimate moment and after, back on the Destiny. He was P.Oed. Big time!

It was nice to see the ships weapons in use, although I already saw them in another video. Destiny has a lot of weapon turrets by the looks of it.

Chloe is actually becoming more interesting. It is interesting how the writers are showing us more of Chloe through her getting intoxicated. I guess that is realistic because real life people don't show their true self, but typically do so when they are intoxicated. She shown what she truly felt and it was a nice reveal for the character.

It was nice to see O'Neill again. Some decent screen time. It looks like he admires Young by what we saw through the dialog between the two.

Eli's moment with his mom was nice. I enjoyed seeing Eli hearing the words that his mom is proud of him.

Rush is just awesome. Simple as that. The way how he set everything up to get Telford off the ship was great. Telford is a coward though to take off like that. I mean yeah, he is just trying to save his butt, but still. I found him to be a coward.

Oh, about Telford again. His interaction with Greer. Man, that was great. When he put Greer in the room, I was so mad. Telford deserved what Greer did to him. Heh, I wish Greer would do it again, this time so we could see it on screen.

Last, but not least. The ending. What the hell is Telford doing...? He's up to something and it ain't good.

Overall, great episode. I'd give it 9/10. Also, even though 'Light' was my favorite, 'Earth' created the strongest emotional response from me. It had me talking to my tv screen. I hope no one walked by my room because they probably thought I was going crazy.

(By the way, did anyone see the preview for next's weeks episode, 'Time'. I've been waiting for this one since I read a small spoiler of it. I'm gonna make sure to avoid all spoilers of it so I can enjoy it even more since it looks like it will have a mystery to it.)

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                i have a feeling greer will be the end of teleford ....some how
                That would be epic to have Greer and Telford brawl.

Overall good episode, im less annoyed with Chloe now and I continue to love Young and Eli. TPTB's best character by far this new series is Rush though, you think you know what he's think but you never actually do. This trickery this episode was unexpected(at least by me) and gave the episode a great ending.

Im glad that theyve dealt with the whole "what is Earth doing to trying to fix this problem" question but i think now we need to move on to some gate travel maybe, maybe some aliens perphaps. Next weeks ep looks promising in these areas though.

Hope SGU just keeps on getting better!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Wasn't really being serious--just picking on the friendly neighborhood moderator

Comment

I don't even know how to review this episode. Some parts were really good, and some parts were really bad. The good parts were some of the best I've seen in the series, like Rush at the end, but then the club scene was just awful and some of the worst scenes of the series. I honestly have no idea how to even rate this episode. I am so confused.
                    sigpic

Comment

Overall, not a bad episode.

Best part: Eli with his mother.

Worst part: Chloe blotto drunk whining about her ex-boyfriend (and since she's shacking up with Scott, what's her problem??) Ah, she makes a ugly drunk, but then that's what most drunks are like.

Poor Eli. Watch Chloe rip out mathboy's heart after he fantasizes about kissing her. Plus watching her on Kino. Hmm, love triangle? Sorta?

Meanwhile Young and Telford. can't end well, especially not with Telford showing up on Mrs Young's doorsteps. I think Telford has now taken position of perhaps most hated character, although he and Rush are in a tie, since Rush doesn't care how much he manipulates, etc to get things done his way. Sheesh. I can see why some character is gonna off him/herself one of these eps. No wait, it's the "they're the wrong people" stuff we keep hearing. That could be depressing to hear all the time...

Otherwise... it was okay. Eli stole this episode though, as did Telford. I could have done without the nightclub stuff. All it did, really, was make Chloe look whiny and self-absorbd (well, she is, to a degree), but geez, we were a few straws short of a cat fight!

My biggest gripe? You've got three stones. You've got two scientists. Okay, they're needed, but the colonel? No. He could be swapped around with someone else, like a friggin' REAL doctor who could examine Riley and see precisely what damage there. TJ is NOT a doctor! (Lord knows, she's said that enough) *headdesk*!!

So, does Riley live, die? Or will be all hunky-dory the next episode?

Give it a B- for Eli's scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        I don't even know how to review this episode. Some parts were really good, and some parts were really bad. The good parts were some of the best I've seen in the series, like Rush at the end, but then the club scene was just awful and some of the worst scenes of the series. I honestly have no idea how to even rate this episode. I am so confused.
                        11pm rewatch FTW
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Well next week is shaping up to be very interesting.

Atlantis felt so dead in the first season. Every episode was like, "ok, that was ok, but thats it?"

This series is like "What the hell happens next???"

Comment

I know what you mean about the club scene. I didn't mind it that much though, since it did lead to some interesting character development. And I can't imagine they'll do scenes like that too often, so I'm OK with it. For now.

Comment

You trust your old buddy Jelgate. But I loved almost every minute of it
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                So, does Riley live, die? Or will be all hunky-dory the next episode?
                                Riley lives because he's too much fun to kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X