Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, to all the people who dislike Martin Gero, he wrote this episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Descended View Post
      Wonder why Telford was at the door in the end, I am guessing one of two reasons.

1) He is going to pretend to be Young and have sex with the wife.

2) He has a sexually transmitted disease, i.e. HIV and needs to tell her.

If Telford pretended to be me and screwed my wife, next time I switched bodies with him I would go commit a crime (i.e. rob a bank and let him have fun with that)
      Or he could be Telford about to sabatoge Young and his wife's relationship to get back at Young.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by joeynox View Post
        I also really liked how the people on earth are clashing with yyoung and that Jack is going alone with them. Jacks face when young said his allotted time was up was funny
        technically Jack didn't like the plan either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff-B View Post
          And that would explain all the friction in Young's marriage.
          yes, he kept taking duty assignments to be with TJ
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Earth was an OK episode. The problem with SGU so far, is that's it's a constant, issue:resolution setup. The main reason for the success of SG-1 was discovery. SGU has no discovery. It's okay we're here and we have problems. Atlantis didn't take off because of this reason also. There were so many problems, power, Wraith, etc. SGU must be changed so that there is discovery. I want to see success for SGU but changes will have to be made for it to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              technically Jack didn't like the plan either.
              i duubt he totally understood it

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                how was he stupid i think RDA's work on SGu is better then some of the stuff he's done on sga and sg1
                lol, goodness no. I mean jack. not RDA.

Jack was amusing stupid before, but in this series he is dangerouly ignorant stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  i duubt he totally understood it
                  probably.

Comment

here's a question: how much power does the destiny have now?

Comment

How about seeing the weapons in action? I'd still like to see them used in defense and actually hitting something, but it seemed like there were "cannons" all over the hull!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        A preemptive warning.

Please remember to keep all discussion respectful and polite. No vulgarity, no crudity, especially considering what happened with Telford and Young.

Discuss the show, not each other and remember, at the end of the day, this is a fan forum, not life and death. The goal is to exchange opinions and ideas, not 'convert the masses' to your way of thinking
                        I laughed when I saw this scene, immediately thinking of how much fun the mods would have because of this scene. We're going to have to develop some acceptable euphemisms for sex in somebody else's body

Also, for a split second, until they explained that it had something to do with going in and out of FTL, I thought that they switched bodies because Young (in Telford's body) experienced a .... moment of complete ecstasy.

Comment

The disruptions were a bit disturbing. I was wondering if they would touch on some of the issues that would come up when using other people bodies.

Telford deserves another punch to the face.

I heard a lot of people compare Dr. Rush to Dr. Baltar, I disagree with that comparison and I think this episode highlighted a key difference. Rush has guts, he doesn't just sit around as others use his intellect for their benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            here's a question: how much power does the destiny have now?
                            it can't go higher then 40% and rush did say the ship will be back the way it was soon

if i remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              makes me wonder if Telford had known Emily before.

or...is he visiting as himself, or Young?
                              Are you using known in the Biblical sense?

And if he is trying to get some by taking advantage of the situation, what a creeper.

Comment

Rush was EPIC! How can they not love him after this (once they calm down and think about it)!

Chloe actually is a great drunk and the entire scene with Eli and Chloe was hilarious. At least she acknowledges she's shallow and wants to improve.

Comment

Working...
                                X