X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    fan speculation nothing more.
    Oh, okay, that's better; I asssumed those were spoilers for some reason.

Comment

so do u guys think this episode was controversial.

Comment

Jack was especially stupid in this episode. Guess old age finally catch up.

The episode was really entertaining. The dynamic with the earth and the ship staff was impressive. And chloe's mom was great in this one. people lambasted her for the drinking thing, but considering, people would have acted 10 times worse.

Scott needs to grow a pair. Greer was calm, but it would be fun to see him kick some ass. And my theory was half right. TJ had hooked up with young.

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
          how was he stupid i think RDA's work on SGu is better then some of the stuff he's done on sga and sg1
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hurray! Now if he will stop treating Rush like the enemy and start treating him like a grieving human being, we can enjoy our happy new SG family.

Comment

Originally posted by Radahldo View Post
              Oh, okay, that's better; I asssumed those were spoilers for some reason.
              i highly doubt the producers would go down that road

Comment

Originally posted by Radahldo View Post
                ...Really?
                Would make a good twist, and would be a danger is switching bodies like that, you don't know anything about the person. Letting them have free reign to go out to clubs and stuff is just stupid.

What if the person you jumped into is an alcoholic, that is an actual physical dependency, and they have been clean for a long time, and you jump into them and hit the bar. You could derail them by reconditioning their body for alcohol.

Comment

Chloe got some character development too. She's figuring out how shallow all her friends really are, and how shallow she probably was. Neat trick though, switch back and let the other person feel the hangover. We also see Eli painfully aware of being "friend zoned".

Comment

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post

The episode was really entertaining. The dynamic with the earth and the ship staff was impressive. And chloe's mom was great in this one. people lambasted her for the drinking thing, but considering, people would have acted 10 times worse.

Scott needs to grow a pair. Greer was calm, but it would be fun to see him kick some ass. And my theory was half right. TJ had hooked up with young.
                    well he is a general. if this was Jack O'Neill 10 years ago he would definitely would've done what young did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      so do u guys think this episode was controversial.
                      i wouldn't go that far but you =could question the morals of using other people's bodies in that manner

Comment

Oh man, that was really, really good...like I never expected them to take Stargate *there* but always wished they had...and we got Jack again!!!

(They now have NO excuse to not have Sam on sometime......but I'll be patient...for now )

But seriously, wow. Loved the scenes with Eli and Chloe sooo much...whether you ship those two or not, *cute*.

And AGAIN, how much does Rush really know??? I'll believe him about what would have happened with that plan, but still...vewy intewesting...vewwwy intewesting...

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          My instincts say he is Telford masquerading as Young
                          That was my impression as well. What a scum bag. Hit him again Greer!

Comment

I also really liked how the people on earth are clashing with yyoung and that Jack is going alone with them. Jacks face when young said his allotted time was up was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                              Indeed. While that was definitely a dream of some sort, it was definitely hinted at that it was sparked by something that actually happened.

On the plus side, I'm really glad that it's something his wife already knows about. It's nice to not have that weird "he's keeping a secret that he cheated on her" thing weighing in the background.
                              And that would explain all the friction in Young's marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythophile View Post
                                That was my impression as well. What a scum bag. Hit him again Greer!
                                i have a feeling greer will be the end of teleford ....some how

Comment

Working...
                                X