Matthew Scott/Ronald Greer Bromance/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah thanks for the cheerleading.

Hey, next week looks freaking awesome. Looks like we are getting more of our bromance (bounces from one foot to the next) and we got some good scenes with our guys in the tunnel

Comment

even in Human, we
      Spoiler:
      got a little of the bromance, didn't we? No caps from me, but there were those looks shared between Scott and Greer when Eli was talking about being afraid of going underground. Somewhere, a slash writer is oiling up her pen I said pen, people! Pen!
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Based on the spoiler tags, I'm going to assume there were some good Scott and Greer moments in "Human," yeah? I have to catch the episode later tonight, probably tomorrow.

Comment

yep, there were
          I can't 'cap worth a damn, but there were "D
          sigpic

Comment

So....its been quiet and I just wanted to put...did y'all not LOVE some of our Bromance going on in Lost?

Comment

I can't do the fancy dancy link, but i figured I'd post this any how being it has to do with our favorite guys.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5953005/1/All_Fall_Down

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
                I can't do the fancy dancy link, but i figured I'd post this any how being it has to do with our favorite guys.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5953005/1/All_Fall_Down

thanks, CCA, I'll read tomorrow!
                and now, from Sabotage:
                Spoiler:
                that hug, yeah! and my brother...I love it
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                  thanks, CCA, I'll read tomorrow!
                  and now, from Sabotage:
                  Spoiler:
                  that hug, yeah! and my brother...I love it
                  Spoiler:
                  Kinda lame IMO. The three seemed surprised that Greer was back on the ship but not necessarily that Greer was actually alive. Actually the biggest surprise to Chlloe was not even that Greer was on the ship or alive; it was that the crew seemed caught off guard that she, Eli and Scott walked through the gate! Seriously these writers don't seem invested in giving scenes with Greer much emotional weight. What was the point of all that occurred in the previous episode?

Comment

man hugs are never lame, especially when they call each other my brother. It's the law, man!
                    sigpic

Comment

The hug was a nice touch, and I loved the moment, but the scene itself probably could have stood to be longer. But then, it felt like TPTB wanted to do too much in this one episode and a lot of different scenes probably should have been longer.

Comment

I think all the bromance fans will want to watch this Kinosode: http://www.collider.com/2010/05/14/a...drop-the-sirs/

Second video that goes for about 3 and a half minutes. Enjoy.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          I think all the bromance fans will want to watch this Kinosode: http://www.collider.com/2010/05/14/a...drop-the-sirs/

Second video that goes for about 3 and a half minutes. Enjoy.
                          I did like that kinosode, it was just perfect. On toast!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys I don't sneak in case evilgrin wanted to put a bell on me again

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                              Hi guys I don't sneak in case evilgrin wanted to put a bell on me again

it's a great new wallpaper...I wish I could green you but alas, I am not able *epic pout*
                              sigpic

Comment

Well it's been a long time since I've been in...I finally updated my story!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5953005/2/All_Fall_Down

Comment

Working...
                                X