No announcement yet.

Matthew Scott/Ronald Greer Bromance/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I'm so making a banner of that tonight if I can get around to it..if I had the ability to capture images and videos I'd make a music video to that song. (sigh) Will have to talk somebody into it some how.

Glad I'm now the only one picturing it...all part of the master plan!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
      Did any of you see that the two actors both like each other's characters . Brian Smith has been quoted saying Greer is his favorite character, and Jamil Smith saying the samething only that Scott is his. I think thats why one another work so well on screen, they sound like great friends off screen all ready
      Really? They said that? They should totally do a blooper type deal where they try to play the other's character.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
        Really? They said that? They should totally do a blooper type deal where they try to play the other's character.
        Well, here was the catch. It was on Wikipedia which I know you have to take everything with a grain of salt on that site but I don't think anybody would just make that up. It's to random. It probably has come out some where. Here is what it said

Brian J. Smith from the series called Jamil's character Ronald Greer his favorite on the series; likewise, Jamil stated his favorite character was Matthew Scott

So it's probably true, and I say it is haha. Not that it means anything. The idea of it being a blooper I'd so pay to see that. If not, they could always do a body switching episode, those are always funny and those two should switch!!!!

Comment

another snurchable siggie
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
            The idea of it being a blooper I'd so pay to see that. If not, they could always do a body switching episode, those are always funny and those two should switch!!!!
            That would work, too. And it's probably possible with the stones. I'm sure they could have some kind of malfunction like that.

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
            another snurchable siggie
            I think this one is my favorite so far. Awesome work!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
              omg, that is a great picture!! Is that from Air part 3?
              yes
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post

I think this one is my favorite so far. Awesome work!
                thanks, I like to swap them out frequently so if you see something I like and I happen to be wearing and it's not marked, go for it
                sigpic

Comment

thanks, I like to swap them out frequently so if you see something I like and I happen to be wearing and it's not marked, go for it
                  Yeah, I haven't been able to pry myself away from the Ford one I have now, but I've been seriously tempted by your work. You, tempter, you.

Comment

thanks!

I'm tinkering with a new graphics program so I'll likely have a few more
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm tinkering with a new graphics program so I'll likely have a few more
                      You just want me to cave, don't you? Well, I have news for you, the next one'll probably do it.

Comment

got a favorite color?
                        *snickers evilly*
                        sigpic

Comment

But if I told you that, then I would be in the clutches of your Bromance signatures.

Not that that's a bad thing. Some sort of blue-gray would be lovely, by the way. You should really consider it.

Comment

I'm fond of blue-grey as well...so stay tuned
                            sigpic

Comment

snurchable

and one just for Oranos...mwahahhaha
                              sigpic

Comment

xxxevilgrinxxx, you are officially my favorite person on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X