X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could do better with these pictures, if I wasn't on a tiny computer lol

rushing to his bro's side!!!

Comment

My mind is all ready trying to come up with a quick good little fanfiction for them. Of course I have to throw in some hurtness...this is all I'm probably going to think about at work hahah

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
        I said I'd be in here if you made this, HECK YEAH!!!!!

[IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/cast_season1_56_JPG.jpg[/G]

I think this became my new favorite thread
        the two people i would love to have covering my 6. and just spending time with.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

snurchable!
          Last edited by xxxevilgrinxxx; 11 April 2010, 06:23 PM.
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Oh my god, I think I love you. Are they snurchable?
            sigpic

Comment

if snurchable means can you use them, then yep
              *fans self in the midst of all the love*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                if snurchable means can you use them, then yep
                *fans self in the midst of all the love*
                Awesome! Now, which one should I choose? Hmm... They both look great. I think I'm gonna go with the first one.
                sigpic

Comment

thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
                    My mind is all ready trying to come up with a quick good little fanfiction for them. Of course I have to throw in some hurtness...this is all I'm probably going to think about at work hahah
                    That is something that I would definitely enjoy reading. And, yeah, you just gotta have some hurtness in there.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    I agree. I would trust both of them with my life.

thanks!
                    You're welcome.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a bit late, ahhh lol so here I am!

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      me too...is clothes optional? I'm sorry haha..yeah as in combat I would so want them on my side!

totally love the sigs!! Great job, love both of them, espically "I'll shoot you in the face." That sounds about right hahah. I can't wait to see more from you

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                      That is something that I would definitely enjoy reading. And, yeah, you just gotta have some hurtness in there.
                      I wanted to start writing last night, but I kind of got tired haha. So I think I might start tonight or tomorrow depends on the day. I'll keep y'all posted on it .

I thought I'd post this, it is a spoiler pic so I'll just hide it and unhide it when the show airs on Friday. I couldn't resist being our three favorite people are in this one

Spoiler:
                      Greer - Their on to us, wanna join TJ?"

Comment

thanks
                        one sweet potato ans shoot you in the face always seem to stick in my head with him, ha!
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks
                          one sweet potato ans shoot you in the face always seem to stick in my head with him, ha!
                          hahaha I love that sweet potato line and, yeah he does have some anger issues. He really should have a t-shirt that says "My anger management class is pi$$ing me off." That's why we love him hahah

Comment

You know, it's kind of funny. Greer's my favorite character on this show, but I'm not really a fan of Scott. However, I can safely say that the bromance the two of them have going on is awesome.

And yes, this has just become one of my favorite threads on the forum.

Comment

I'm wondering if the show itself will delve into their friendship?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                                You know, it's kind of funny. Greer's my favorite character on this show, but I'm not really a fan of Scott. However, I can safely say that the bromance the two of them have going on is awesome.

And yes, this has just become one of my favorite threads on the forum.
                                Welcome to the thread!!! Those two have chemistry around one another thats for sure.

I'm wondering if the show itself will delve into their friendship?
                                They better!! It will be interesting what this season will have to offer, and the next. I really hope we get to see more of their friendship as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X