Matthew Scott/Ronald Greer Bromance/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    xxxevilgrinxxx, you are officially my favorite person on this forum.
    go chargers !!!!!!! "waves flag"
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

*blush*
      you're very welcome, I'm glad you like it!
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        go chargers !!!!!!! "waves flag"
        You know, it's funny. I seem to remember this from my fan thread:

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        booo chargers booo hisss

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx
        you're very welcome, I'm glad you like it!
        If I could green you again, I would, but I can't. So you have to settle for a couple of compliments instead.

Comment

I'll take those!
          sigpic

Comment

I am totally jealose of your sig Oranos lol (stomps off) It's an awesome sig, good job xxxevilgrinxxx So we got a couple scenes with our guys...it was nice I liked the one scene where Scott gave the order and then Greer was right there backing him up. The scene at the table. hehe.

I don't know about any of you, but for some reason I just keep wanting one of them to say, "Bros before..." well you can finish that sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
              I am totally jealose of your sig Oranos lol (stomps off) It's an awesome sig, good job xxxevilgrinxxx So we got a couple scenes with our guys...it was nice
              It is awesome (and I really need to find a new word). I was living in the past with the Ford signature. It really was time for the future.

I liked the one scene where Scott gave the order and then Greer was right there backing him up. The scene at the table. hehe.
              My favorite scenes:

Spoiler:
              I loved the scene where Greer breaks up the latrine conflict, then turns to Scott with the "spirit of cooperation" line. And Scott's reaction to Greer testing the kiwi. Priceless.

Comment

I loved that scene too!!! That made me laugh out loud because that would have been something I would have done. Do not mess with Greer that is one thing we have learned.

I'm kind of excited thursday night this one scene in my fanfic turned out better then I thought it would, so I'm just waiting is for it to be corrected and to find a good name. Can't wait for y'all to read it

Comment

I am totally jealose of your sig Oranos lol (stomps off) It's an awesome sig, good job xxxevilgrinxxx So we got a couple scenes with our guys...it was nice I liked the one scene where Scott gave the order and then Greer was right there backing him up. The scene at the table. hehe.

I don't know about any of you, but for some reason I just keep wanting one of them to say, "Bros before..." well you can finish that sentence.
                  if you've got favorite pics or colors and want one, let me know, CCA!

I loved that scene too!!! That made me laugh out loud because that would have been something I would have done. Do not mess with Greer that is one thing we have learned.

I'm kind of excited thursday night this one scene in my fanfic turned out better then I thought it would, so I'm just waiting is for it to be corrected and to find a good name. Can't wait for y'all to read it
                  Greer, damn, I think I love the guy! His humor is really working for me
                  (coming up with a title...shudder...)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    if you've got favorite pics or colors and want one, let me know, CCA!
                    oo me like to many colors, but I will have to pick some pictures and colors (bounces around)

So this thread has been awful quiet so I am here to post some pictures...

The three muskateers!!!

Comment

I can't help but think of, the kids have been bad and Daddy is not pleased he had to come from the spaceship to teach his children a lesson.

Comment

with Friday's epi being Rush-centric, there may be even less of Greer/Scott *pouts*, but they'll be back
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                          with Friday's epi being Rush-centric, there may be even less of Greer/Scott *pouts*, but they'll be back
                          yeah, I'm not all too happy about this eppy, it will be one of those episodes that is good for back ground character. Though I like Rush, I like our boys better hahah. So here is a part of my fanfic to hopefully hold us over.

Ronald Greer growled turned over onto his stomach slammed his fist into the ground and then quickly got back up. He didn’t feel any pain, and without batting an eye began his running pace.

He’d been doing this for a few hours, not refusing to stop. This was what the Marine Core did to him, he wouldn’t stop until his body gave up on him. He couldn’t stop. If he did, Lt. Scott would die. That wasn’t going to happen because Greer wouldn’t allow it.

I'm still debating about certain things, thus the delay but I might just say screw it and post it anyhow haha

Comment

I'm pretty eager to see what happens in tomorrow's show
                            there's a bee in my bonnet about it (there's an image!)
                            write away!...
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure why I'm not so eager..the following one omg (bounces) that sounds freaking great.

haha the true confession. the chapter is actually done, I'm just been lazy haha

Comment

lazy is easy when confronted with chapter writing *shudders*
                                *shakes pom poms and cheers you on*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X