MSgt. Ronald Greer Discussion/Jamil Walker/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
    I know, right? I think I can handle a week till my next dose.

It was decent, I thought. "Time" is still my favorite, in terms of quality and Greer moments.
    It felt good to see him on screen again, so good. There should have been more of him. I kinda wish he, and a few of the secondary characters would ditch the Destiny, and we could see them on an exotic planet, and watch the SG version of Gilligan's Island .

I liked it, but it felt like something was off for me. Plus, I prefer having MORE Greer and more background characters. And there was too much Young...too much Young always annoys me...LOL! I liked the introduction of Dr. Cane though. I really do wish the secondary characters were more front and center, and the primary characters were more background...but if that were to happen, the current secondary characters would probably annoy me. ARGH!

Comment

Originally posted by natyanayaki View Post
      It felt good to see him on screen again, so good. There should have been more of him. I kinda wish he, and a few of the secondary characters would ditch the Destiny, and we could see them on an exotic planet, and watch the SG version of Gilligan's Island .
      So Greer and Riley, I'm betting on for sure, right?

I liked the introduction of Dr. Cane though.
      And yes, Caine/Cane/Whatever was pretty cool. I hope to see more of him in the future.

Comment

So Greer and Riley, I'm betting on for sure, right?
        YUP. Greer and Riley are a must. And Volkner, and Cane/Caine/Kane maybe. And what's his name, the guy who works at the mess. Park is adorable, so her. James and Brody...haha! :-D

And yes, Caine/Cane/Whatever was pretty cool. I hope to see more of him in the future.

I hope so too.

I wanna know what the picture was of, I wanna know now! ***starts whining that we're forced to wait so long for a Greer-centric episode***

Comment

YUP. Greer and Riley are a must. And Volkner, and Cane/Caine/Kane maybe. And what's his name, the guy who works at the mess. Park is adorable, so her. James and Brody...haha! :-D
          The mess guy...that's Becker, I think. And how could I forget Park?

But yeah, that could make for a decent show. And we'd actually have competent leadership with Greer in charge.

I hope so too.

I wanna know what the picture was of, I wanna know now! ***starts whining that we're forced to wait so long for a Greer-centric episode***
          If I was forced to guess, I'd say his mom.

Comment

Err who says he doesn't back on Earth?
            Tst

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcold View Post
              :tealc Okay, am I the only one to think that it is unrealistic that Greer is not with a woman on this show? You get the same theme, and it is getting tiring to look at. Greer is handsome, brave and brooding if he was not played by this Jamil. I am sure he would have women all over him, like Scott. Scott is the Ford of this show, except Ford who is extremely cute didn't getting any play. But somehow Scott pulls Chloe and Lt. James. It turns out syfy is not as open minded as we are suppose to believe, there are lines that they will not cross and they look like Greer. On a strange ship 100's of million light years from home, you are saying that not one woman would be pushing up on Greer. For no other reason then to have that sense of being safe, at the end of the show. We saw James crying in her room, Park was a mess when the ships appeared. Are you telling me, that they would not be looking for space in Greer bed, someone that goes out and fights the enemy head on would not be someone would find a sense of safety. That is completely unrealistic!!!!!!!!!!
              I hear what you're saying even if I don't agree with all of it. TPTB better be just as invested in Greer's love life as they are in Eli's for crying out loud. Heck, Young has a super hot wife and he was sleeping with TJ. And of course Scott gets all the babes he wants.

Comment

But yeah, that could make for a decent show. And we'd actually have competent leadership with Greer in charge.

Nah I say the pic was of a girl....he left behind
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  Nah I say the pic was of a girl....he left behind
                  If you want to keep throwing out completely unfounded rumors, I'll play.

Dead kid.

Your turn.

Comment

I say Wife.
                    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Oh that's right! Can you imagine the crew, if they were lead by someone who 1. has brains, and 2. doesn't have his/her face up his/her own ass???

That's what I was thinking too. Or a picture of his family during happy times
                      Spoiler:
                      before his father went to war and came back abusive
                      . That smile was sweet and adorable!

Comment

Oh that's right! Can you imagine the crew, if they were lead by someone who 1. has brains, and 2. doesn't have his/her face up his/her own ass???
                        I could. They might actually get something accomplished once in a while. I swear, some of the people on this crew are complete and total idiots. I mean, I understand that they're "the wrong people," but some of these guys just don't deserve to be in the program. And I have to wonder what the SGC saw in them, because they're only supposed to take the best.

That's what I was thinking too. Or a picture of his family during happy times
                        Spoiler:
                        before his father went to war and came back abusive
                        . That smile was sweet and adorable!
                        That's something I considered too. Based on what we know so far, these seem like the two most plausible theories.

Comment

Exactly. They might be the wrong people, but they're supposed to be the worst of the BEST! Why is it that only Greer, Riley and some of the non-military personnel seem competent? ARGH!

Comment

Exactly. They might be the wrong people, but they're supposed to be the worst of the BEST! Why is it that only Greer, Riley and some of the non-military personnel seem competent? ARGH!
                            It's cliché, but I guess good help really is hard to find.

Comment

It's cliché, but I guess good help really is hard to find.
                              Haha. True. Sitcom, I'm telling ya' the key to the franchise is the sitcom of the Destiny deserters lead by Greer and his sidekicks Riley and Volkner!!!!

Comment

Greer was awesome in this last episode. It was good seeing him on screen again
                                Originally posted by jelgate
                                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                                X